Agave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I agree with everyone, it tastes good! But it contains Agave so I'm out on that. Whether or not you believe the hype on Agave there are other alternative sweeteners out there. Anyway, I think it is just as easy to buy the Artisana 100% Raw butter, grab some Dagoba Organic Cacao Powder and make your own Chocolate Coconut butter.

Not as smooth and dark as it was 2 years ago

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I believe they have changed the recipe. It used to be a lot smoother with heaps more dark chocolate flavour. Now very grainy and more of a light chocolate taste. Loved it spread in croisssants. I tried blending in extra cocoa powder, but it didn't really get there. 2 years ago 5 stars! Down to 2 stars now in these new batches.

oily!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered two jars,did not like it ! and I will not order it again the chocolate flavor is not strong and the amount of coconut oil is too much

Unsure

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what to think of this. Didn't taste it as I was put off by the strong smell of coconut oil. While I love baking and cooking with coconut oil, I am not that fond of anything with a disproportionate amount of it.

cacao

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too hard to use as a spread. Didn't like the taste very much.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hard to get out of the jar even at room temp. Wasn't keen on the taste.

To dry - almost powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good, but this is powder for me.

Dry.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not a fan. Far, far to dry, and impossible to spread. It ended up in smoothies, but for that price it is not worth it.

Yummy flavour, annoying texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was sooooo excited for this one but it takes like 5 minutes of thorough mixing just so the oil and clumps are mixed enough to put on toast. It's really clumpy and sticky and messy and as much as I want to like it, it's just too much work first thing in the morning. P.s. I don't put it in the fridge and I live in the tropics so it's not because of the cold temp. Maybe there is some trick to this I am unware of..

not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to trying this out, but I was so disapointed. It's cold where I am so product is more solid. It tastes like cocoa powder mixed with cold grainy butter. I tried warming it up but it was worse. It not to sweet (like dark chocholate) which I like, but it's really nothing special.

1 2