Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I agree with everyone, it tastes good! But it contains Agave so I'm out on that. Whether or not you believe the hype on Agave there are other alternative sweeteners out there. Anyway, I think it is just as easy to buy the Artisana 100% Raw butter, grab some Dagoba Organic Cacao Powder and make your own Chocolate Coconut butter.

Not as smooth and dark as it was 2 years ago

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I believe they have changed the recipe. It used to be a lot smoother with heaps more dark chocolate flavour. Now very grainy and more of a light chocolate taste. Loved it spread in croisssants. I tried blending in extra cocoa powder, but it didn't really get there. 2 years ago 5 stars! Down to 2 stars now in these new batches.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered two jars,did not like it ! and I will not order it again the chocolate flavor is not strong and the amount of coconut oil is too much

Posted by greenisthenewblack on October 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what to think of this. Didn't taste it as I was put off by the strong smell of coconut oil. While I love baking and cooking with coconut oil, I am not that fond of anything with a disproportionate amount of it.

Yummy flavour, annoying texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was sooooo excited for this one but it takes like 5 minutes of thorough mixing just so the oil and clumps are mixed enough to put on toast. It's really clumpy and sticky and messy and as much as I want to like it, it's just too much work first thing in the morning. P.s. I don't put it in the fridge and I live in the tropics so it's not because of the cold temp. Maybe there is some trick to this I am unware of..

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too hard to use as a spread. Didn't like the taste very much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hard to get out of the jar even at room temp. Wasn't keen on the taste.

To dry - almost powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good, but this is powder for me.

Posted by HildeK on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not a fan. Far, far to dry, and impossible to spread. It ended up in smoothies, but for that price it is not worth it.

not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to trying this out, but I was so disapointed. It's cold where I am so product is more solid. It tastes like cocoa powder mixed with cold grainy butter. I tried warming it up but it was worse. It not to sweet (like dark chocholate) which I like, but it's really nothing special.

1 2