Good taste but very oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good taste but very oily, very liquidy ,

Okay

Posted by AnnaLL on November 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is nice, but not what I expected. I thought it would be sweet and soft. It is not so sweet and you can melt it in warm water (put the jar in the warm water) or microwave it a bit.

good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is good, got it because i liked the packets. i find though that i do not eat this so much as the convenient packets. will probably not buy again and stick with the travel packets.

Raw coconut cacao nut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Manage your expectations

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because of the "glowing" and "blissful" reviews. Honestly, I regret the purchase and no one in our house is willing to touch this. There's nothing blissful about it. It's pretty much the flavor of coco jam with some cocoa, no sweetness and lots of oil. The coco overpowers the chocolate flavor so that might account for my unhappiness. If you like coco jam - or similar tasting products, you would most likely be happy with this. If you were looking for a healthy alternative to satisfy your chocolate craving, keep looking.

Just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tastes alright, although I would've liked a stronger and more intense chocolate flavor. So either plain coconut butter or a good vegan nutella for me.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't find it to be that tasty as many of the reviews said here. It is just to sweet and I hate feeling small chunks in my mouth.

Very yummy BUT ARGAVE syrup?

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very yummy product indeed but seriously doesn't everyone know that agave syrup is practically pure fructose sugar and really bad for you. So yea delicious product but I won't buy it again unless they change the sugar source.

Great gift...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

This made a great gift for a chocolate lover. It was a bit expensive for 8 ounces which was the downside and a reason I will not purchase it again unless it is on sale. The receiver was pleased and said he enjoyed it very much.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yummy but nothing special. You could just mix up agave syrup, coconut butter and cacao powder for the same taste. But when I don't have time, this does it.

1 2 3