This Stuff Tastes Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

OMG, the only bad thing about it is you will want to eat the whole jar in one sitting! Whenever I get a craving for chocolate, I just dip a spoon into this stuff. It is really yummy!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is almost too good to buy, especially if you have no self-control. This is so good you will want to eat it right out of the jar and not stop.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is really, really good, it definitely melts in your mouth and tastes just as coconutty and chocolaty as I would like it to! Would recommend this to anyone.

my daughters love this

Posted by bbchris on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

its great!

yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes amazing! I eat it with fruit for a yummy and healthy snack. I will repurchase!!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tastes so delicious and decadent, but the simple ingredients on the jar show how wholesome this is as a product. Very easy to empty a jar with out realising. Very dominate coconut butter taste that adds to the whole mouth feel experience. Not too sweet and just a spoonful will calm any chocolate cravings that I may be experiencing.

super!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty butter flavored coconut and chocolate! And almost sweet - very much!

very-very delicious!

Posted by ohMiriam on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product, very-very delicious! My son really enjoyed butter, and he asks to order more. And now this butter our favorite product. :)

healthy but !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good but don't worth the price cause very similar with raw coconut butter and it's actually half of the jar..So I'll stay with the regular one...Not chocolat enough for me.

Delicious but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After trying this, I was inspired to make my own. If you have the time make your own. This product is delicious but I felt maybe the oils are not the best. For convenience this is great, but for my health I will make my own.