Decadent!! SOOO good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been eating it by spoon directly from the jar. It is THAT good!

This Stuff Tastes Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

OMG, the only bad thing about it is you will want to eat the whole jar in one sitting! Whenever I get a craving for chocolate, I just dip a spoon into this stuff. It is really yummy!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is almost too good to buy, especially if you have no self-control. This is so good you will want to eat it right out of the jar and not stop.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is really, really good, it definitely melts in your mouth and tastes just as coconutty and chocolaty as I would like it to! Would recommend this to anyone.

my daughters love this

Posted by bbchris on July 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

its great!

yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes amazing! I eat it with fruit for a yummy and healthy snack. I will repurchase!!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tastes so delicious and decadent, but the simple ingredients on the jar show how wholesome this is as a product. Very easy to empty a jar with out realising. Very dominate coconut butter taste that adds to the whole mouth feel experience. Not too sweet and just a spoonful will calm any chocolate cravings that I may be experiencing.

super!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty butter flavored coconut and chocolate! And almost sweet - very much!

very-very delicious!

Posted by ohMiriam on February 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product, very-very delicious! My son really enjoyed butter, and he asks to order more. And now this butter our favorite product. :)

healthy but !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

good but don't worth the price cause very similar with raw coconut butter and it's actually half of the jar..So I'll stay with the regular one...Not chocolat enough for me.