It WAS a very good buy!

Posted by AllyAw on April 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this shampoo from the local pharmacy until I discovered I can get this from iHerb at a fraction of the price. This was one of my first shampoos which has no chemicals like SLS, parabens, preservatives, synthetic colors etc. I love the smell and washes very nicely. My hair doesnt feel dry and it was easy to manage with this shampoo. Some of the ingredients are organic and I was quite pleased with it! It was a very good buy! ************************************************************************************************************************************************ Later I discovered from EWG the risky chemicals found in this shampoo. I was disappointed that my favorite shampoo contain stuff which could be toxic for some people, eg Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, and Linalool. While the names are not scary, its could cause immunotoxicity, Developmental/reproductive toxicity etc Sadly, I was forced to abandon this for a safer alternative. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love lavender, but this is not good for dry hair

Irritated my scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like the ingredients, but perhaps the lavender oil was too much for me, because a quarter way through the bottle my husband's head became itchy, and mine felt contstanly irritated. It doesn't strip my hair of natural oils, but it didn't make my hair shine that much or give it enough protection from blow drying. I would be curious to try a fragrance-free version of the same stuff.

loved it

Posted by samakaya on February 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

yeah it great but the smell i didn't enjoy much

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smels goodl, but the smell doesn't last long. This shampoo makes my hair feel coarse and hard to run my fingers through. I think this product is a little too gentle to me, means, my hair still feels unclean and greasy even right after the shampoo. Nature's Gate is the best for me.

shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

ぱさつく、はねる。 コスパがいいので家族向け。 自分はオーブリーの ブルーカモマイルが好きです。

Its not as good as some commercial shampoos...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thought it would be a better alternative...but not so!

그럭저럭

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

향도 좋고한데..빨래비누로 머리헹구는것처럼 뻑뻑하고 매끄럽지않아서 재구매의사는 없어요. 남다들은 머리가 짧아서ㅈ괜찮으려나? 전허벌 에센스로 돌아갈래요