Good product, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this shampoo as the INCI composition states that there is no sodium coco sulfate in it. Indeed, my hair is chemically colored and I do not want any sulfates, harsh or not, as they tend to remove the pigments faster. But when I received this product, the list of ingredients written on the back of the bottle was not the same as the one published on the webpage. There IS sodium coco sulfate in this product. Fortunately, this is not the harshest sulfate, it will not irritate your scalp nor anything but if like me, you are trying to keep your dye from going away, it is better to stay away from any sulfate. Apart from that, this shampoo smells like mint, it's so refreshing, however the scent doesn't stick to the hair after you rinse it out, so it's good if you're not really into fragrances and that you prefer neutral scents. This shampoo does its job, it's really soft and can be used on roots, lenghts, and ends. Doesn't lather a lot but just enough to ensure you that you hair is clean. So, it would be great if Iherb updated the INCI list... Just to stay true to the customers.

good but not for oily hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good, very strong peppermint smell, relaxing, refreshing, but does not wash out oily hair as efficiently as the awapuhi mango shampoo from avalon. Avalon people please make a shampoo for oily hair too....awapuhi mango is just right but i need another fragnance than just mango! :-)

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It feels like it cleans well, it is long lasting, smells clean and very natural (not sweet peppermint but herbal mint). The coolest shampoo I have ever bought. Love it. I will buy again.

long-term shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this shampoo for over a year and it's great. Some shampoos eventually need to be changed out since they leave a film on the hair. Not this shampoo. Great scent, too.

A good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fresh

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not oily and smells great

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Loved it. Did not make my scalp itchy like many shampoos. Nice lathering too!

Good

Posted by holahola on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good and fresh smell! My hair feels very clean after using this.

Love this shampoo. And no perfumes!

Posted by janecharrris on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has been hard to find perfume-free shampoos. But I never thought I'd find one I'd like better than any of the regular shampoos I had used before. This one is great! It cleans my hair very well, but isn't at all harsh and has the most wonderful, fresh smell of peppermint.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love what this shampoo does for my hair. Gives my scalp a nice fresh tingly sensation too!