Top Quality for an Essential Product

Posted by Nur on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fish oil should be a staple in everyone's diet. It's great for your joints, aids in recovery (if you train), and improves your overall physical health because of its ability to help your cholesterol and blood pressure. If you've had any blood work done and there's concern about your levels, try taking fish oil for 90 days and see what happens... That said, BSN's Fish Oil DNA is of the quality I've come to expect from them. It's top-grade. It goes down smoothly, digests smoothly, does not cause me to burp up fish oil, and keeps my joints from feeling like I've been pounding by a sledgehammer 24/7. I've tried lots of other fish oil supplements. Some leave me feeling bloated and heavy, others are also 5-stars and indistinguishable from BSN's. I'll stick with BSN's because I like the company and their other products (like Syntha-6), so why not consolidate? Enter *KOZ 0205* (without space) at checkout for 5% off!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good product

so good

Posted by johngf on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow softgels. Do not get the "fish burps" which is important as it means that coating stuck and lasted all the way down. They did have a little bit of a sweet taste, but I did not want to bite down on them as I have tried other fish oils caps and really do not like the taste of fish oil. Excellent price point would recommend to anyone looking for a good bang for the buck fish oil..

Reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Reasonable price

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

okay

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best price, easy to gnaw