Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't feel any effect though.

Not sure about this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I want to give this product a 2 1/2 just to be fair, but I'm not sure about this product either. I didn't hate this product because it does have a good taste, and it is supposed to help people with their stress. However, the product had the opposite effect on me. I used it with a cup of hot chamomile tea because I thought it would help the effect, but instead it made real jittery as if I had just drank a cup of coffee. I tried it a second time, and I had the same result. I'm sure that it helps others with their stress, but it was just not for me.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

it's ok but not sure about it's effectiveness...

Hopefully Optomistic

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far this product has not eased anxiety symptoms in the patient to any noticeable degree. Will continue to use until supply is gone.

Doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product didn't work for me but maybe it will for someone else.

Rescue Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't think this did anything for me or my dog. I tried with an open mind, but I couldn't really tell a difference. It was worth a try though becsue it does get good reviews.

Not sure about effectiveness

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried using this on my dogs several times over the years, and it never seemed to do anything. I tried it on the recommendation of others, so SOME people must have good luck with it...but I haven't. It did not hurt my dogs in any way, so I guess that's good.