Reduces anxiety!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product successfully for 14 years. As with all homeopathic remedies, small doeses taken frequently and consistently for several days works best. I feel more relaxed mentally, less physical tension, and overall happier when I take this sublingually. I also found it safe and effective to use during pregnancy and lactation.

Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this on my dogs and now a chicken who is injured. I put the rescue remedy on her daily when I change her bandage. I gave to the new puppy in the house as well when I picked her up and brought her home.

panic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i work in a high stressed sales position I started to take this product and i can tell you this works so this will be a great product if your in a panic to deal with difficult cust"s or you have to read out loud to groups you may have some relief now.

Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried some of the individual Bach remedies and have not had success, but this particular product works very well and recommend it as a necessary item in the medicine cabinet.

Rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped with the pressures and deadlines at work. I take it when I am feeling especially stressed and this knocks down the tension almost immediately.

Great for Cats!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use 5 drops per water bowl in the AM and PM to keep the peace in our house. With 6 cats ranging in age from 8 years to 5 months and 3 of each sex, it can be a trying at times. Especially when the baby wants to play and the big guy doesn't. I learned about Rescue Remedy from an animal behaviorist/psychic. It's like kitty Prozac. Very calming, but they all still have plenty of energy.

relaxed dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps relax my dog during stressfull times....

I use it weekly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this under the tongue when I'm feeling hurried, frazzled or stressed. As soon as my heart starts racing, I put a few drops under my tongue and try to decompress and do a relaxing activity. In about 30 minutes, I feel more calm. I think it works, but it could be entirely psychological, who knows. Will continue to use it.

Seems to help

Posted by gtsgrl on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've heard heaps about this product but only recently tried it. No-one mentioned the amazingly strong alcohol taste tho', I can be a bit hard at first but you seem to get used to it. The product looks like it's going to last ages even though the bottle is small as you only use 4 drops, pretty economical really. I have a very stressful job and I do find this is helping me cope with the stress and anxiety I am faced with daily. I would recommend giving it a go, I know this sort of thing doesn't work for everyone but it's definitely worth trying if you are under stress

Very Good, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... don't know why it helped me sometimes better and sometimes I couldn't even feel the slightest effect after taking 4 drops. I once took 6 drops but didn't feel any effect. I would be glad if someone could give me an answer on this strange experience. BUT WHEN it was working I felt a HUGE relief and every single distraction in my mind was gone immediately!

1 2