I will never go back to cheap Wal Mart vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best multi I have taken. Gentle on the stomach and I feel better.

Right for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

As an older woman past menses I do not want to overload with iron. This is an iron-free mineral supplement at a very reasonable price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a good multi mineral and this one is digested quite well. I also think it is absorbed thorougly!

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be a good product (Less cramps) and Bluebonnet uses glass containers. ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are wonderful and easy to digest.

Complete multi-minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

I would prefer the capsule form if its available in the near future.

A Pretty Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this mineral formulation for the micro minerals that are in it; such as selenium and chromium. There are also extras in it such as Betaine and Glutamic Acid, and Horsetail powder; all good for health. The magnesium is the right amount for my use. The evening serving makes a little magnesium available; which is relaxing and promotes sleep. I split the serving by breaking a caplet in half and taking one and a half in the morning and one and a half at bed time . I chew the caplets and swallow them with water. My multivitamin has minerals in it as well; and this iron free, chelated, multimineral goes along with it very well.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to order and great value. Mailed quickly and packed well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Improves sleep..feel the difference.. good product..no side effects noticed. Been using it for 2 years now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

using this product, along with a couple others when I workout. with the sweating, need to replace the minerals I'm losing, and this is the formula I chose to use...after I read about and looked at A LOT of different brands, and their formulations. One big advantage of Bluebonnet Multiminerals, is that the formula is chelated, which is very important in the absorption rate. plus it works well with another supplement I use, Dessicated Liver, as the two compliment each other very well.

1 2 3