The Perfect Baking Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder produces exquisite baking powder biscuits and wonderful scones. I will not, under any circumstances, use baking powder with aluminum. This is my baking powder of choice. You won't be disappointed.

Buenisimo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Remplaza facilmente al royal de toda la vida, levadura de reposteria en polvo que funciona a las mis maravillas, no me podria gustar mas este producto por la cantidad que trae y el precio, me encanta y volvere a comprar, hice mi pedido el 1 junio 2014 y aun tengo para hacer varios kilos de pasteles jajajja RECOMENSADISIMO . a suiza llego en 2 semanas exactas el pedido

does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The consistency of the product is fine in texture. Made my muffins good. No complaints

Great Product!

Posted by TheEmpoweredWay on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great value! Great for treating GERD! No worries, it's aluminum and gluten free! Also can be used as a bath soak as it clean toxins from the body! I definitely recommend this product!

pancakes turned out great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

made delicious pancakes the day i got this, love that it doesn't contain aluminum!

love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

good stuff for baking keto bread, no alimunium, good quality....

Aluminum free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bake quite a lot, and this is my choice for baking powder because of the amount you get and there's no aluminum in it. Bob's Red Mill has wonderful products.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Ordered it second time already :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My favorite

this is an excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Aluminium is a poisoning metal and this is the reason I do not use any Aluminium foil or any cookware dishes in my house! It was great when I discovered this baking powder!