Love Bob's Red Mill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product, like any other Bob's Red Mill product, does not disappoint. This baking powder is one of the few readily available non-GMO (all Bob's products are even though they are not labeled as such) baking powders which satisfies the family label reader.

Does the job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice product

Effective, tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This works great in all our recipes and we like being able to get it in bulk.

Excellent products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The same goes for this product as for Bob's Red Mill B. Soda. This is an excellent baking powder. I've not found one better, and I've tried several. Being in my 60s means I've used some good old-timer ones, but I find this is just as good as those were. A lot of the time the products from years ago lose their competing edge as newer products come along, so they revamp them, but then they turn out not to be as good as they used to be.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Aluminium free baking powder - what more can you say?

Baking Powder without Aluminum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Living abroad it's difficult to find baking powder in a large amount and without aluminum. I'm thankful for this product.

Truly double acting and aluminum free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Bob's Mill Aluminum free baking powder for years! I'm very pleased with iHerb's careful packaging and good prices! THANKS iHerb!!!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice cake

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Baking Powder. If you bake occasionally (weekends, mostly) you will have enough baking powder for a couple of years.

worth the price

Posted by nmlmxx on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good! used in in my baking. enjoyed the product. Really enjoying Bob's Red Mill's products. Its rather expensive at my local stores. So glad that Iherb carries them... and its way cheaper!