GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

WAS SO GLAD I FINALLY TRIED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE CELIAC AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES... AND MUST EAT GLUTEN FREE. NOW I HAVE A THICKENING AGENT FOR MY FOODS, SERVES AS A BINDER AND I EVEN HAVE LITTLE PANCKES. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU.

Bob's REd Mill Quinoa is god

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The bet quinoa we've tried. We also buy flour and bake gluten free bread with it (mized with brown rice/buckwheat) and make delicious banana bread from quinoa + coconut flour with a bit of nutmeg and activated walnuts. Yummy!

great for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used up two bags of this flour already and love love love it! Perfect for baking cookies, banana bread, and even pancakes. Great flavor and texture!

Another good gluten free flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This flour adds protein and fiber to gluten free baked goods. I use it, along with other gluten free flours, in cakes, pancakes, muffins, and biscuits.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent gluten free alternative to those on special diet.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was searching for quinoa flour for a while and I wasn't able to find any in Greece. This one is really nice. I will buy it again

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Used it for some tortillas, came out wonderful

Bob's Red mill. The only products my husband trusts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bob's Quinoa flour is the only flour my husband uses to make bread. He has many terrible food allergies, basically down to eating fruit and nuts (not by choice). My order came promptly and was packed with care. Besides, your price was the best price we've seen. I will order more from you when he runs out.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quinoa flour is gluten free, high in protein and amazing in baking. Try it as a wheat flour substitute !!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff use it in baked goods and it really gives it a nice texture.

1 2 3