Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

SRB is good for B vitamins. But more so, if you want to reduce Excess Unbound Iron or Stored Iron, taking 2 tsp daily with water, 2 hours after food and 1 hour before food will help chelate Iron. I take it at bedtime. Very effective. Not as good as blood donations, but still effective.

option for gluten-free diet

Posted by Sholik on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ever buy, but sometimes hard to catch - often in stock. using no heat, just add a teaspoon of yogurt into a pile in the morning. mild, pleasant taste and texture. inexpensive option for tissue intolerance to gluten

Superfood!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would buy this again. I try to include superfoods in my daily diet. Rice Bran contains all 7 components of Vitamin E Complex, CoQ-10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Glutathioine, Vitamin B Complex, Antioxidants, Carotenoids, Essential Amino Acids, Essential Fatty Acids, Enzymes, Phospholipids, Polysaccharides and more. Rice bran has also shown to relieve blood sugar imbalances.

Better than other rice brans I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this product and use it regularly in my breakfast whole grain blend. I tried another less expensive brand once and rued the day I ordered it because not only was it not stabilized, it had a definite slightly rancid taste. I will use only this stabilized rice bran from Bob's Red Mill hereafter.

Great GF fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it to add additional fiber to GF bread.

Tastes divine !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This rice bran tastes absolutely divine ! i enjoy having it with my soya milk as a paste. Delicious !!

Bob's Red Mill, Stabilized Rice Bran

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice amount for the price. Tastes really good. I add a bit of salt and bit of water and eat it like a paste for a "pick me up".

good++++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and taste! I recommend to everyone. I will take again.

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my dad loves this !! so happy with it

Bob's Red Mill, Stabilized Rice Bran

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was unable to get this product locally and am adding it to a special diet for Toby dog. He definitely gobbles it down with the rest of his home cooked meals. He refuses canned dog food but the bran added to his food didn't create any problems. Being such a healthy product I am also adding it to my cooked cereals etc.

1 2 3