OK I think you get what you pay for

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Will Buy Again: I like that these are GMO free, Naturally Fermented and soy free but I feel that you need 4-6 caps to get the same energy effect of some other 100mg brands.And would prefer is they had no safflower oil in them but Depends on my budget but I find Paradise has a very good CoQ10 more expensive but one cap you feel the difference even if it has Non GMO Soy lecithin. The Dr Mercola brand is ok too! Iherb provides me with great service and fast delivery. Thanks!

My favorite CoQ10 supplement!

Posted by BeHealthyBeHappy on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The softgels are small and easy to swallow. This product is naturally fermented and, unlike many others, soy-free. Soy should be avoided at all costs. This was the second time I've ordered it and I'll keep on taking it.

Wow, so much energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I read that taking CoQ10 before an IVF egg transfer, helps in producing better egg quality. However, I noticed a secondary effect. I took this brand for 3 months and wow, I noticed a difference in my energy levels. I am in my mid 30's and was starting to feel more tired throughout the day and would sleep a lot (I am also anemic). After taking this product, I was not tired, stopped drinking caffeine ( I didn't need it) and would get by on less sleep. I did switch over to taking Ubiquinol instead of CoQ10 before my egg transfer because I read that it is better absorbed in the body so I cannot say if this helped in producing better egg quality. However, I would definitely buy this product again in the future after I am done with my fertility treatments. I will probably add it to my daily supplement regimen. I should also add that I took 200 mg 3 times a day (total 600 mg).

New product for myself

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only been on it for a short time. No side effects. Seems like a good product. Easy to swallow as small capsules

A Winner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality Coq10. Works just as well as brands that cost two or three times as much!

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel better and much energy.I can not fındık in my country. Thanks to iherb.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hair become fabulous arfter takung this

more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my husband who was feeling tired all the time. He reports that it really gives him more energy throughout the day. Price is great too!

Efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started to use CoQ10 because of muscle pain due to hypothyreosis. Therefore, I have high cholesterol and chronic anemia also. After 6 months on regular check-up I was very much surprised - my cholesterol level was normal, and HDL i LDL in expected ranges.

CoQ10