A must.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I discovered colostrum a few years ago looking for something to build the immune system. This product has kept my daughter from being sick especially in the winter months as she is prone to asthma and lung and sinus infection. For the last 2 years taking colostrum has kept her well and out of the hospital. It has boosted her immune system more than anything we have tried to prevent illness. I highly recommend this product if your looking for something to keep you well. We are even allergic to dairy but its not a problem with colostrum. Can't live without it.

wonderful quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is top notch quality at a very reasonable price. Used with the immune-peptide-spray or even alone, you help re-set and rebuild your immune and cytokine systems. Goodbye allergies! Goodbye inflammation! For the best results, make sure you don't eat, drink or come in contact with your allergens. This naturally supports your health, vitality, stamina and muscle building without side effects.

California Gold Colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm 69 years old and just had surgery so ordered California Gold colostrum to aid in the healing process. This is a great product. I've taken colostrum at various time over the past 20 years with incredible results. My mother was a chain smoker and years ago they did not talk about effects on unborn babies so I've suffered all my like with an allergic reaction to cigarette smoke, asthma, and chronic bronchitis. So my doctor says I smoked at least 18 years! Colostrum helps your immune system rebuild. It contains the mothers milk properties babies need for their immune systems many who were not breastfed never received. Thank you, California Gold and iHerb for this quality product at such an affordable price! I'll keep ordering it for the rest of my lifetime for sure! I highly recommend this product to anyone with a compromised immune system. Anyone needing help with wound healing would benefit from California Gold's colostrum also. Give it a try, you won't be sorry!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are top quality and there are no fillers.I've been taking it for a month but I still managed catch a cold.Maybe my immune system is not that strong.I don't eat much meat and this is a source of proteins.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Colostrum and will definitely buy it again

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it works but it's tasty.

RECOMMEND!

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Switched from NOW FOODS and I'm glad I did. Great!

Don't know if it's working

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for a couple of months now and I can't tell if it's working. The jury is out on this supplement and I will tell you more in another couple of months.

Mark Ryan Li

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works for me, it helps me during my worst sickness (rheumatic fever). It lessens the time that I need to recover from 3 to 4 months it became 1 1/2 months. Though I combined it with vitamin C Nutribiotic.

Excellent colostrum

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used the Symbiotics Colostrum previously and was very happy with it. However this was on special offer so I decided to give it a go and it it is just as good but actually works out much better value even when it is not discounted. Colostrum is excellent for your immune system being a rich source of prolines. I feel better in myself and have more energy and less stiffness in my joints when I take colostrum. This is a really great product. I also notice a big improvement in regularity and stool quality when I take this. I have lots of product reviews and have worked for two of Ireland's leading health stores for almost 10 years. I now work as a holistic therapist specialising in reflexology. Natural health is my passion. I hope you found this review helpful.