Nice formula, faulty packaging!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use as a makeup setting spray but, although the formula is nice, the spay is too concentrated and uneven. I'd call it a spritz. This will probably work better for those looking to use it on bare skin.

Good hydration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fresh mist and good smell. It hydrates well and fixes and refreshes the Make up effectively. Brume rafraîchissante et hydratante qui fixe le maquillage et fond la poudre extrêmement bien. Bonne odeur.

Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The spray is very refreshing, but it's pretty heavy for a hot and humid summer. I whink it's going to be great in spring and autumn, even in winter

Great skin afterwards.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Together with face scrub and moisturing lotion this mist gives perfect feel to my face. Not only feel but it is healthy in fact. One disadvantage - the mist tingles a little.

dewy goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product refreshes my skin, little spritz at lunch and before bedtime...whenever i want. And i don't know if it's just me but i feel it gives a dewy moist appearance to the skin. i'll reorder :)

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

refreshes, good smell

Derma E Hyaluronic Mist Oil-Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that it's oil-free and it also hydrates my skin really well. I don't even need day or night cream. What I don't like is that it contains fragrance and bothers me a little. I am not sure whether I would buy it again or not, but it is a good product so far.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

refreshing. smells good, but a little too much...

no repeat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my friend and i used but felt tingling. moisturize is not enough...

Absolutely terrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First of all, it's so perfumy in a completely fake fragrance way, it's nauseating. It started burning my face immediately, and I just can't stand it. Smells bad, feels bad, don't buy. I got the derma mineral water instead and love it.