It's nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as I like the Derma e range but not sure if it has caused a breakout so stopped using it and will try again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. It is worth it. It gives a fresh, clean layer on the skin. Smells good.

Nice formula, faulty packaging!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use as a makeup setting spray but, although the formula is nice, the spay is too concentrated and uneven. I'd call it a spritz. This will probably work better for those looking to use it on bare skin.

Good hydration

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fresh mist and good smell. It hydrates well and fixes and refreshes the Make up effectively. Brume rafraîchissante et hydratante qui fixe le maquillage et fond la poudre extrêmement bien. Bonne odeur.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

The spray is very refreshing, but it's pretty heavy for a hot and humid summer. I whink it's going to be great in spring and autumn, even in winter

Great skin afterwards.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Together with face scrub and moisturing lotion this mist gives perfect feel to my face. Not only feel but it is healthy in fact. One disadvantage - the mist tingles a little.

dewy goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product refreshes my skin, little spritz at lunch and before bedtime...whenever i want. And i don't know if it's just me but i feel it gives a dewy moist appearance to the skin. i'll reorder :)

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

refreshes, good smell

Derma E Hyaluronic Mist Oil-Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that it's oil-free and it also hydrates my skin really well. I don't even need day or night cream. What I don't like is that it contains fragrance and bothers me a little. I am not sure whether I would buy it again or not, but it is a good product so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

refreshing. smells good, but a little too much...