A little healthy, but... thoroughly research the ingredients, and I mean thoroughly

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

We liked this taste and feel. Use it in conjunction with PerioBrite toothpaste and mouthwash. Update: had a very close look at the ingredients. With baking soda, note that one should rinse thoroughly 2-3 times, preferably with distilled water. (Gerson cancer therapy says to avoid baking soda, even for toothpaste. Dr. John Christopher, herbalist, said to never ingest baking soda.) It has green tea, a plant which is usually heavily treated with chemicals, and uplifts much fluoride from soil, contains caffeine. Go ahead. Check every single listed ingredient, searching each one plus the term 'toxic' or 'danger'. See what you'll find. I changed the star just so folks would notice and research. This paste fooled me for 9 years. I am ashamed.

tastes like soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I threw it away - I felt like I had a mouthful of foaming soap -yuk!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

product ok, It's Iherb that suck, don't do business with these *ouche bags, they have the worst customer service

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase