header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
Added to Cart
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

1-10 of 59 total
Sort By
Search Reviews

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on February 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good alternative to fluoride toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I notice my gum bleeds less when using this.

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice but not for sensitive teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everything else about the product is nice but it doesn't help me with sensitivity. Works great for hubby though. If you don't have sensitive teeth than go for it. My husband knows chemistry and he said the ingredients are safer than conventional ones!

Thanks for your feedback!

Very refreshing, but leaves a weird after taste

Posted by MyDewHerb on April 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a great tooth paste, refreshing and leaved teeth feeling clean. However it has some weird after taste which lasts for a few hours.. So i give it only 4 stars :)

Thanks for your feedback!

like it!

Posted by marianF on January 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that it's 100% vegan and, of course, fluoride free.I don't like the sodium coco-sulfate in it :(Generally speaking a good toothpaste, but I'm still looking for the perfect one...

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice smell

Thanks for your feedback!

Good tooth-paste

Posted by Slavyanka on June 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

but taste for me not so pleasant, clears normally, but anything surprising.

Thanks for your feedback!

Too Sweet For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

It seems like a good toothpaste: foams really well, clean feeling and a little goes a long way. The only drawback for me is the taste which is purely subjective. I didn't like the taste at all. I was thinking of a stronger mint flavor which in hindsight would probably be peppermint and this fell way short of that...almost sweet tasting to me. I prefer a stronger refreshing flavor that stays with me for a while and this does not. If you prefer sweeter and short lived lingering flavor then it may work for you.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great alternative to fluoride tooth paste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

The Desert Essence tooth paste line is definitely a keeper, that and Schmidt's is all I use, highly recommended.

Thanks for your feedback!

Tea Tree toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked it when i used it for the 1st time. It cleaned the teeth very good. But after half a year I do not see the same effect

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 59 total

1 2 3 4 5