Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 58 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good alternative to fluoride toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I notice my gum bleeds less when using this.

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice but not for sensitive teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everything else about the product is nice but it doesn't help me with sensitivity. Works great for hubby though. If you don't have sensitive teeth than go for it. My husband knows chemistry and he said the ingredients are safer than conventional ones!

Thanks for your feedback!

Very refreshing, but leaves a weird after taste

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a great tooth paste, refreshing and leaved teeth feeling clean. However it has some weird after taste which lasts for a few hours.. So i give it only 4 stars :)

Thanks for your feedback!

like it!

Posted by marianF on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that it's 100% vegan and, of course, fluoride free.I don't like the sodium coco-sulfate in it :(Generally speaking a good toothpaste, but I'm still looking for the perfect one...

Thanks for your feedback!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice smell

Thanks for your feedback!

Good tooth-paste

Posted by Slavyanka on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but taste for me not so pleasant, clears normally, but anything surprising.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great alternative to fluoride tooth paste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The Desert Essence tooth paste line is definitely a keeper, that and Schmidt's is all I use, highly recommended.

Thanks for your feedback!

Tea Tree toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked it when i used it for the 1st time. It cleaned the teeth very good. But after half a year I do not see the same effect

Thanks for your feedback!

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, my mouth feels refreshed.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 58 total

1 2 3 4 5