Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
21-30 of 292 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

a Texan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting toothpaste. I love the wintergreen flavor and it cleans well. Don't put floride in this one!

Thanks for your feedback!

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good alternative to fluoride toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I notice my gum bleeds less when using this.

Thanks for your feedback!

C. Dwayne Ogzewalla, Ph.D.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One batch I got was thin and runny, rather than being of a toothpaste consistency. (three stars) The product is of excellent quality as an antimicrobial mouth cleanser. I use it throughout the day. I have had no mouth "sores" in the years I have been using Desert Essence toothpaste. (5 stars)

Thanks for your feedback!

A little healthy, but... thoroughly research the ingredients, and I mean thoroughly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We liked this taste and feel. Use it in conjunction with PerioBrite toothpaste and mouthwash. Update: had a very close look at the ingredients. With baking soda, note that one should rinse thoroughly 2-3 times, preferably with distilled water. (Gerson cancer therapy says to avoid baking soda, even for toothpaste. Dr. John Christopher, herbalist, said to never ingest baking soda.) It has green tea, a plant which is usually heavily treated with chemicals, and uplifts much fluoride from soil, contains caffeine. Go ahead. Check every single listed ingredient, searching each one plus the term 'toxic' or 'danger'. See what you'll find. I changed the star just so folks would notice and research. This paste fooled me for 9 years. I am ashamed.

Thanks for your feedback!

tastes like soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I threw it away - I felt like I had a mouthful of foaming soap -yuk!

Thanks for your feedback!

The only toothpaste we use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have been using the Desert Essence Natural toothpastes for a very long time. I like the natural ingredients, no florides and abrasives. And NO cavities, healthy gums too.

Thanks for your feedback!

relatively clean but still "Green Washed"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's very annoying that the manufacturer chose to "green wash" by tsating it's SLS free but still uses Sodium coco sulfate which is basically the same as SLS just a different name. also contains carrageenan which is less than desirable. it is cleaner than regular tooth pasts and a good value for money but still contains a deal breaker (SLS), should have checked better before I bought it, won't buy again until it's really SLS and carrageenan free.

Thanks for your feedback!

Really like this toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this several times and my friend ordered it too. The taste is not overwhelming and my mouth feels refreshed.

Thanks for your feedback!

HG Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only toothpaste I will use. Absolutely love it.

Thanks for your feedback!

21-30 of 292 total

1 2 3 4 5