header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
Added to Cart
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

21-30 of 302 total
Sort By
Search Reviews


Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

My whole family loves this toothpaste. We went on a trip and forgot to pack it and had to use whatever the hotel had....it was so sweet and not as fresh.

Thanks for your feedback!

a Texan

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting toothpaste. I love the wintergreen flavor and it cleans well. Don't put floride in this one!

Thanks for your feedback!

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on February 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good alternative to fluoride toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I notice my gum bleeds less when using this.

Thanks for your feedback!

C. Dwayne Ogzewalla, Ph.D.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

One batch I got was thin and runny, rather than being of a toothpaste consistency. (three stars) The product is of excellent quality as an antimicrobial mouth cleanser. I use it throughout the day. I have had no mouth "sores" in the years I have been using Desert Essence toothpaste. (5 stars)

Thanks for your feedback!

tastes like soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I threw it away - I felt like I had a mouthful of foaming soap -yuk!

Thanks for your feedback!

The only toothpaste we use

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have been using the Desert Essence Natural toothpastes for a very long time. I like the natural ingredients, no florides and abrasives. And NO cavities, healthy gums too.

Thanks for your feedback!

relatively clean but still "Green Washed"

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's very annoying that the manufacturer chose to "green wash" by tsating it's SLS free but still uses Sodium coco sulfate which is basically the same as SLS just a different name. also contains carrageenan which is less than desirable. it is cleaner than regular tooth pasts and a good value for money but still contains a deal breaker (SLS), should have checked better before I bought it, won't buy again until it's really SLS and carrageenan free.

Thanks for your feedback!

Really like this toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered this several times and my friend ordered it too. The taste is not overwhelming and my mouth feels refreshed.

Thanks for your feedback!

HG Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only toothpaste I will use. Absolutely love it.

Thanks for your feedback!

21-30 of 302 total

1 2 3 4 5