Good alternative to fluoride toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I notice my gum bleeds less when using this.

C. Dwayne Ogzewalla, Ph.D.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One batch I got was thin and runny, rather than being of a toothpaste consistency. (three stars) The product is of excellent quality as an antimicrobial mouth cleanser. I use it throughout the day. I have had no mouth "sores" in the years I have been using Desert Essence toothpaste. (5 stars)

tastes like soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I threw it away - I felt like I had a mouthful of foaming soap -yuk!

The only toothpaste we use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have been using the Desert Essence Natural toothpastes for a very long time. I like the natural ingredients, no florides and abrasives. And NO cavities, healthy gums too.

relatively clean but still "Green Washed"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's very annoying that the manufacturer chose to "green wash" by tsating it's SLS free but still uses Sodium coco sulfate which is basically the same as SLS just a different name. also contains carrageenan which is less than desirable. it is cleaner than regular tooth pasts and a good value for money but still contains a deal breaker (SLS), should have checked better before I bought it, won't buy again until it's really SLS and carrageenan free.

Great natural toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite toothpaste and I have tried a lot of different ones. Leaves your teeth clean and shiney.

Clean teeth, great taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I bought this toothpaste, I was hoping for three things: Clean teeth, good taste and no cavities. I've only been using this toothpaste for a couple weeks, so I can't comment on cavities, but my teeth certainly feel very clean after brushing, and i really enjoy the flavor - very refreshing and tasty. Not too sweet, and definitely not as unpalatable as some fluoride-free alternatives. Will definitely buy again.

HG Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only toothpaste I will use. Absolutely love it.

My new favorite toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Desert Essence has a great product with this Wintergreen flavored toothpaste with tea tree and neem oil. It is fluoride free, SLS free, and gluten free, all of which are important to me. It has no artificial flavors. The creamy white paste squeezes out easily from the plastic (not metal) tube. The handy flip-top cap is designed to store the tube standing up vertically to save space in your cabinet. I tried out Nature's Gate wintergreen toothpaste for comparison and the gel was almost too thick to squeeze out of the tube. I think the tube will split or my hand strength will wear out before I finish that tube. Go with Desert Essence. I am going to try other flavors too.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best toothpaste. Teeth are clean and fresh, also good for gums.