Cannot be more pure

Posted by DinaB123 on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

The capsules are from fish gelatin. Such a rarity! I take it over any other from of gelatin. Unlike ubiquinone, ubiquinol form of CoQ10 is highly bioactive, it does not require prior conversion in the body. Since we lose the natural ability to convert ubiquinone with age, older individuals should take ubiquinol for maximum effect. Pricey, but is is worth it.

Very good.

Posted by Nemo67 on August 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

First time i use this kind of Ubiquinol,following dr Mercola suggestions. taking two pills per day (breakfast and lunch) i feel more energetic. Very glad there are no fillers,blinders or stearates!

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's nice to find a product line that you can trust, and I do trust the Mercola name to provide the best products available. I've read many articles concerning the benefits of adding CoQ10 to your supplement regime and, as I understand it, research has made clear that if you are over 25 years of age, you should be taking Ubiquinol rather than simply taking CoQ10. I've been pleased with the results which for me has been a boost in energy as well as (hopefully) protecting against the damage caused by free radicals which is hard to determine because they can't be seen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did a lot of research online on ubiquinol vs coq10 and decided to take ubiquinol. I feel more energetic. My only problem with it is that the gelatin capsules are made from fish. I am going to finish this bottle and go with a different brand that doesn't use gelatin.

Dr Mercola says its the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I trust Dr Mercola so happy to recommend his CoQ10, only time will tell if its working on the inside to keep me young!!

A great preparation

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

No issues with taking supplement tried others but this could be the best

Great product in a clear liquic in a clear capsule!

Posted by MilanVacekCZ on November 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product in a clear liquic in a clear capsule! Much more effective than regular CO-Q10

great benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

High quality, great for your health! part of my daily vitamins.