It's Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser is good if you do not need to remove any makeup or heavy dirt. If you have makeup I suggest removing with coconut oil first and then using this cleanser. I prefer a cleaner with a little more power so I will be getting something that foams up next time. But I will say it smells very nice :)

Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Daily Exfoliating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a very gentle cleanser but not effective on my combination skin. Those white head didn't get better after using it. I won't buy it again.

Doesnt do its job in cleansing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Poor cleanser, did nothing to cleanse. Probably the only redemption factor is that it smells great and application from the bottle is easy. It does not remove sunscreen and make up. After using this cleanser, I applied toner with a cotton bud and there were STILL HAS MAKE UP LEFT ON IT. Don't waste your money on this product, there are better ones out there.

Good foaming

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good foaming, clean, suitable for oily skin. The aroma of herbs and a little menthol.

Great for oily skin and I noticed less acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have taken some time using different face washes and it was hard finding an organic natural and non animal tested product. I'm on my third bottle and I'm really happy with this product that I don't think I will venture to try any other face washes for some time. I didn't find this drying at all and I do have a very oily t-zone. After a wash my face feels clean and plump but I always moisturize afterwards. I do also use salicylic and glycolic acid creams a few times a week after cleansing to combat acne as I don't think a face wash is enough to keep my face blemish free but this cleanser does the first job well enough to remove oil and some makeup. This isn't a makeup remover though so you'll need one for the longer stay makeup you might use. I don't mind the fragrance I prefer non fragrance as it usually irritates my skin.

Very happy with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cleanser. It doesn't strip my skin, does a good job (two washes of it needed for me to completely shift my foundation and bronzer or I use toner after the first wash), but just be a little careful around your eyes. Such good value.

Fresh and clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was the first 'natural' cleanser I used coming from using high end bottles of chemicals tested on animals my entire life. It does it's job, it cleans my skin and doesn't feel tight after. I have used a couple of other brands since and it made me realise this one is top of the list. I like how it feels compared to other face washes, the ingredients are simple, and my skin doesn't react at all. I will be ordering another bottle soon.

Black soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my daily facial wash. Good and resonable price.

Removes my makeup well

Posted by Tweaty on Sep 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use castor oil and almond oil to remove my makeup. After which I'll use a little bit of this product that takes of rest of my make up and oil very well. Ofter I use this with my clarisonic which again works wonders on my skin.

Me gusta

Posted by Gabids on Jul 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Es bastante suave, deja una sensación de frescura y suavidad en la piel muy agradable. Limpia super bien, sin resecar. No noto ninguna maravilla como muchos dicen acá, siendo que llevo algo más de un mes usándolo, pero me gusta de igual manera porque no me genera irritación de ningún tipo y tampoco provoca acné. Miel piel es algo más grasa en la zona T y normal en el resto del rostro. Me gusta el aroma algo floral y mentolado que tiene (no predomina mucho el aroma del aceite de árbol de té, se mezcla bastante bien con los otros aceites esenciales que contiene este limpiador), pero puede no ser agradable para algunos.