A great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Best Facial Cleanser for oily skin. A little smell of camphor and herbs, but I like it.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has quite a strong woody scent, but feels very natural and does a good job cleaning the skin thoroughly without drying it out.

effective in controlling acne before a period!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

mild, non-drying and effective. just not too fond of the smell but I guess it's due to the natural products used and no fragrance which is important for sensitive skin.

Cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well but has a very herbal smell not exactly nice smelling. Unlike other black soap this is transparent not black

Deja la piel suave y limpia aunque tiene un olor intenso

Posted by andreacafernandez on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Llevo usando este producto unos cinco meses ya. Estoy muy contenta porque me deja la piel suave y nada tirante (tengo rosácea y busco limpiadores suaves como este). Hace una espuma muy muy muy fina y con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho. El mayor inconveniente es el olor, demasiado intenso para mi gusto (aunque te acabas acostumbrando) y que como entre en los ojos pica mucho muchísimo. Yo no lo uso para desmaquillar porque no es tan potente, pero como limpiador facial tras usar un aceite para desmaquillarme va genial. Ademáscde rosácea tengo la piel grasa y no me ha dado problemas de granitos ni más grasa. Repetiré con este producto porque su calidad-precio me parece excelente.

watch out for your eyes!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is a nightmare when it get's in your eyes, it burn like crazy. It does an okay job at removing makeup and cleansing but sometimes it feels like it leaves a layer on the skin. I do continue to use it everyday until I run out, but I don't think I will be repurchasing.

Average Face Cleanser

Posted by achronicvoice on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Average face cleanser for me. Smell was okay, made my skin feel a little taut but that was it.

so-so product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited to try this but I have to say I am a bit disappointed , it is too drying on my combination skin, I do not like the smell either, not able to take off my make up with it although I do not use anything that is waterproof or long wearing. It will not break you out but it will not heel blemishes either.

Eh..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got this because of the reviews and my last cleanser was great but a bit expensive. This smells like what a recently cleaned public bathroom. And it dries out my skin (which is normal with oily T-zone in the mornings. Only gets dry with changes in weather). Wouldn't buy again. Gave it 2 stars because it's gel texture is nice, and was only OK at removing coconut oil/makeup removal.

Great for combination skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way, thoroughly clean the face and feel refreshing. No irritation