My first primer..

Posted by -Aliia- on October 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first primer, so I can't really compare it with an another one. But little goes a long way, so I think it's going to last a long time. It makes the skin look matte. I also used it under my eyes, but didn't see much difference there. Other wise the concealer looks little bit more even with the primer. For the price I think it's definitely worth it! Feel free to check my other reviews, too. And please click "yes" if you think this review was helpful. Thanks!

Smooth Primer

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on June 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that this primer is clear and have used this on several occasions which has helped my makeup stay on longer. I even dabbed a bit of this product on my eyelids and found it as a good eye primer too. I will continue to repurchase this item at this price.

I really liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

But then I realised it is full of phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethlyparaben and propylparaben. Why?? :(

good primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it but I think it is better for oily skin than dry skin. It makes my skin little bit dry.

This product is only $6??

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing! A little goes a long way and once applied it instantly smooths out the skin! I definitely recommend this for everyone :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

it really disguises imperfections on skin. skin looks smooth and young. i use over my face cream, but you can use it without any cream

does what sma$hbox photofinish primer does

Posted by makeup-reviewer on November 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

But for $6. Gives smooth finish to the skin, little bit of the product is easy to spread all over the skin. Pakaging is nice, pumps work well :) Extends the longevity of the makeup for a good few hours. Love it! Definitely a satisfied costumer :) ●♡visit my iherb page and have a look at the 'about me' section♡● If this review helped you please click YES :)

פריימר נחמד

Posted by irisrashap on July 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

עושה את עבודתו, נותן לפנים גימור מט. הפריע לי קצת שלוקח לו דיי הרבה זמן להתקבע, כ-10 דקות עד שהפנים שלי הפסיקו להרגיש שומניות מרגע המריחה.

LOVE this primer!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this ELF primer recently and I LOVE it!!! I have oily skin, especially in the T-zone and have tried many different high-end primers, which don't help with the oiliness. The ELF primer is so silky smooth when you apply it to the skin and gives you the perfect smooth base for your foundation. It also helps keep the oiliness away. Definitely worth a try as it is such a good price!!!

For me it is the best primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is the best primer for me but has silicone and it is not good for use everyday.