An answer to prayer

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have felt my energy return and my iron levels have increased after using Floradix. Iron pills prescribed by the doctor did nothing for me, there was no change except for the constipation and miserable feelings from that. A friend suggested Floradix and I am amazed at what this product has done for my body. I highly recommend!

Best Iron Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this because it is easy to take but it does not constipate me like iron supplements in pill form do.

Floradix Iron & Herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased to find the 23 oz bottles of Floradix at a competive price (I could always wish for cheaper). My order was processed promptly and received in good order. My medical professional recommended Floradix and I can see why. It works!

Very bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Floradix was totally broken, I informed to iherb, but never got response!

Love this iron supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am low in Iron due to low thyroid and I find this a great way to supplement iron without the constipating affects of other supplements. The price at Iherb is the best out there!

רק התחלתי להשתמש

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

אוכל להביע רק אחרי שאסיים

Seems like a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have previously taken iron supplements which turn your poo black!! This doesn't happen with this product. It taste fine and so far my teenage daughter and myself are taking it and it appears to be good for us. It does cost a lot however I think it is of high standard. I will certainly purchase again.

Good source of iron

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on January 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely works like magic to improve my iron level. However, this is quite a big bottle for one single individual to finish it. I'd recommend a smaller size for anyone consuming this alone since the colour got a lot darker after 2-3 weeks upon opened.

Makes a Difference in My Day

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it has strong taste, but mighty. My go-to increase energy and stamina. Sure pricey, but the bottle lasts for months. I dilute recommended dose in smoothie and go.

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, and you can easily take iron as much as you need. I've found no comparable.

1 2 3