Really good!

Posted by naturalorganic on December 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this to spray on my face before I put on my oil. And after I put my makeup on. It makes the makeup look more natural on the skin. Loves it!

Good but a bit disapointed...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was thincking to use it as a toner for my face. I used for 2 weeks and in the begining I was satisfied: my skin was soothed. But at the same time I start to break out... My skin was much softer and smooth but It was at the same time itchy and I had few pimples that came...Everything Went back to normal when I stopped using it!. I give it 4 stars still because I now used for my hair as a leave-in conditionner and I must say that it is one of the best or even the best that I have used so far: it soothes the hair and they are less frizzy. I would probably repurchase it for that purpose.

Nice spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this spray for soothing my skin all over my body. It is not enough in itself as a moisturizer, but is taken into the skin faster than aloe gel.

Great Facial Spray!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

This aloe spray is excellent for refreshing the face. I use it to set my makeup as well as before putting on my nighttime face oils.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is good for your dry skin. Just one problem was leaking during delivery. I want iHerb to pack the products more tightly.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

good

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don' t really see any difference even on my hair.

GOOD

Posted by WylieYuen on February 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Refreshing and light

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

No strong scent, watery texture yet refreshing and light - refrigerated the bottle pull out and use after sun exposure feels great leaves no sticky residue!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, large spray bottle, lasts ages. Refreshing & natural. As someone also mentioned - leaked on delivery - needs better packaging, or else a good amount of the product is wasted.

1 2