George's Aloe Vera Spray is the best !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

What is not to love about this product. First and foremost it is pure 'active' aloe vera and NOTHING else...I looked at other aloe products and they contain chemicals, parabens etc... This product is excellent. It's refreshing and helps heal my acne. My skin has been extremely dry recently, this alone is not enough to combat the dryness, so you definitely need a moisturizer on top, but I'm happy to report I've seen an improvement in my skin, it's so worth it. I use this as a toner as well as as a quick refresher throughout the day. I found that the more I use it, the quicker my skin has recovered and improved. . I will definitely be taking a bottle with me on vacation too, to help calm the sun exposure. I won't be without this. Give it a try it won't disappoint. Plus the price is good.

Good action

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is very effective. You can use it for a lot of things, healing, soothing lotion, hydratation of you skin and your hair...you can use it with a vegetable oil for more effective results on moisture.

Laura

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product. The spray mister is easy to use. This is my second bottle.

Love this stuff

Posted by SylvieLaLloyd on October 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I spray this after I cleanse and tone, before putting on my moisturizer. I think it helps my redness and calms my sensitive, acne prone skin. This might seem odd/TMI, but I also spray it on my armpits after I shave them. It helps with the shaving irritation and itchiness. My skin type is oily, sensitive, and acne-prone. I have both acne scars and active breakouts.

Wonderful conditioning face spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this Aloe Vera spray for multiple uses during the day. It hydrates, can be used as a primer and setting spray or just as a refresher. I highly recommend it for any time of the year! In the summer it'll cool you off and in the winter it'll protect and nourish. Aloe Vera is seriously a miracle plant.

Super refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love George's Aloe Spray Mister, it's super refreshing. I spray it on my face before applying makeup and again before bedtime. I also spray a concentrated amount on blemishes, small cuts and burns, etc. It's a great product, and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time. I'm excited to use it in the warm summer months!

De la bombe en spray!!

Posted by TesteuseNature on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

C'est la première fois que j'utilise un produit de ce genre - je suis déjà accro!! Je l'utilise sur cheveux mouillés avant de les sécher - ils deviennent terriblement doux au toucher. Je l'utilise également sur le visage avant et après le maquillage. Cela permet aux poudres de se fondre dans la peau, de donner un joli glow naturel et d'hydrater. Très efficace! J'apprécie grandement le packaging en spray qui distribue le produit (sans parfum) dans une bruine très très fine. Je suis ravie!

May leave a little sticky surface

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

But it goes off after awhile which is great!

Great to use on hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I spray George's Aloe Vera Spray Mister on my hair instead of using spray gel or hair spray. It gives a soft control to fly-aways and hairs that won't stay in place. It has no scent at all. It does take a couple of minutes to dry because the base is water and not alcohol like in hair sprays. The product brushes right out and leaves no stiffness or scent. I love this product and will continue to use it. I'm on my third bottle.

Best all-natural calming spray/toner

Posted by juicekap on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this super great calming spray with just pure aloe distillate and nothing else. Great for my sensitive skin, and for calming purposes. This is my 2nd bottle, prefer it to another brand of aloe spray I bought on iHerb.