Vegetarian Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great service, fast shipping, fresh product!

Kids Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

My kids loved this. I will have to order 2 containers of this next time because there wasn't enough for the entire month. I wished they sold bigger containers of this product. I can't find this anywhere else at such a good price, nor would I want to. Thanks iherb.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids like it, gelatin free, but hope to have it with better price

Vegetarian gummy vitamins!

Posted by caffeinated on December 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

LOVE the sour taste!! Nice gooey texture. I was looking for gummy vitamins that are either gelatin-free or porcine-free. I emailed Hero Nutritional, without getting my hopes up, and they responded that "the source of gelatin in all of our non-vegetarian products is a porcine source." So this was my only option. Besides, they looked so yummy I couldn't resist not trying them! I like that they're vegetarian (not vegan - contains Vitamin D3 cholecalciferol that is synthesized from lanolin). The percent daily value for adults is half that of children. I read somewhere that, as an adult, I should be taking double the dose (6 bears). That means 2x bottles per month! I'd definitely buy them again if they go on sale.

Very good vegetarian product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good vegetarian product, my son likes a lot. Hope your store has more vegetarian or vagan products in the future.

Posted by maranatha on March 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 16 and 21 year old kids love this. They won't take the hard big pills but this one is loved by them. Go figure... big kids...

good for every kid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

the taste is a little sour to adults, but kids love this!

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

My child likes it

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids love these vitamins. They taste great and it's easy to get them to eat them daily.

Tastes great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I eat 3 a day but it can be a little too sweet sometimes.

1 2