Very good!

Posted by satokokonokado on January 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good! It is recommended to weight loss. I succeeded in weight loss of 14 pounds! I will repurchase.

Excellent tolerability

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This pills are excellent tolerability for my sensitive stomach . In four weeks I lost 2 kg without any sacrifices , eat the same type and amount of food as before .

Supplement that is indispensable to my daily diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking and have been in for more than two years. I do not care about carbohydrates and I do not gain weight even if I take it. It is very useful for the current season

A real savior when it comes to guilty pleasures

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Noticeable boost in metabolism

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Love this product, I eat lots of carbs and it helps me a lot! I just wish the bottle was lighter, it surely is Heavy!

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's just a great product if you use it with diet,i like it and i will buy it again.

great for cheat days!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'll pop 2tabs before meals if I'm feels ravenous! And best in cheat days so guilt free!

it seems to do was it claimed to do

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

the pills are a little large so it might be a little difficult for people who can't swallow pills well but it was alright for me as long as you get used to it. overall it met my expectation.

Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such a good Product. Definitely helps fasten your digestion especially carbs. Far better than other carb blocker products.

Carb Blocker

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for a while and it does help with carbs. Diabetic and sugars are good.

1 2