Very good!

Posted by satokokonokado on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good! It is recommended to weight loss. I succeeded in weight loss of 14 pounds! I will repurchase.

Excellent tolerability

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This pills are excellent tolerability for my sensitive stomach . In four weeks I lost 2 kg without any sacrifices , eat the same type and amount of food as before .

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Love this product, I eat lots of carbs and it helps me a lot! I just wish the bottle was lighter, it surely is Heavy!

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's just a great product if you use it with diet,i like it and i will buy it again.

great for cheat days!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'll pop 2tabs before meals if I'm feels ravenous! And best in cheat days so guilt free!

it seems to do was it claimed to do

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the pills are a little large so it might be a little difficult for people who can't swallow pills well but it was alright for me as long as you get used to it. overall it met my expectation.

Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such a good Product. Definitely helps fasten your digestion especially carbs. Far better than other carb blocker products.

Carb Blocker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for a while and it does help with carbs. Diabetic and sugars are good.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Notice my sugar level decrease. Do not feel bloated.

Supplement that is indispensable to my daily diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking and have been in for more than two years. I do not care about carbohydrates and I do not gain weight even if I take it. It is very useful for the current season

1 2