love this coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for some good strong coffee and this is very satisfying. I just ordered two more cans. Also the design of the cans is very nice.

Amazing coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Rich and delicious and dark!

The best coffee!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Stayed with my son in Canada a while ago and was introduced to kicking horse coffee... 454 horse power my favourite.. It smells great tastes even better nothing matches it... After a couple of attempts to get someone to send some over to me in NZ I was so pleased to see it is available through iherb.

Have been buying for many times

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My breakfast must

味夠苦,但唔知點解一開,有陣「壓壓」地既味。

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

味夠苦,但唔知點解一開,有陣「壓壓」地既味,飲完都精神既,開耐左壓味無左,但又怕走咖啡味。

Not as great as others think.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I look for more than strength and bitterness in my Dark Roast coffees, and this one has plenty of both but not much in the way of the delightful aromas that make good French and Italian roasts. It's good, even quality and well packaged, so good value for money. I'm still looking for the BEST on iherb though.

Overly dark roast

Posted by FataMorgana on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good coffee, but the roast was too dark. We ought to try the middle ... But what a flavor of the whole house!

Really dark roast!

Posted by odereviews on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First of all, this coffee has one of the nicest packages there is. Too bad that the shipping weight is bit high. Coffee tastes great (might be too much, if you don't like dark roasted), and this a nice gift idea to any coffee fan. Please notice that this is whole bean coffee. Cap of the product was missing. It was still sealed. Good thing I bought this one for myself.

It's too dark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is good, but it's too dark. people who like dark coffee get satisfaction. I'd like to make cappuccino with this coffee.

not as aromatic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found the flavor rather flat and not as aromatic and full body as as I would have liked it to be

1 2 3