Posted by KATRUSSIA on August 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

This coffee for connoisseurs of the drink. It is a strong, tart, with a very bright flavor. The drink of the gods!

gives you a kick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really, good, strong coffee. I brew it with my aeropress.

This stuff is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a coffee addict and this stuff is amazing!!! The taste is strong, which I love. I was pleasantly surprised when I got it. I did not realize it came in a reusable tin! This is a great product and the packaging is worth the price :)

love this coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for some good strong coffee and this is very satisfying. I just ordered two more cans. Also the design of the cans is very nice.

Amazing coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Rich and delicious and dark!

The best coffee!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Stayed with my son in Canada a while ago and was introduced to kicking horse coffee... 454 horse power my favourite.. It smells great tastes even better nothing matches it... After a couple of attempts to get someone to send some over to me in NZ I was so pleased to see it is available through iherb.

Have been buying for many times

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

My breakfast must

Not as great as others think.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I look for more than strength and bitterness in my Dark Roast coffees, and this one has plenty of both but not much in the way of the delightful aromas that make good French and Italian roasts. It's good, even quality and well packaged, so good value for money. I'm still looking for the BEST on iherb though.

Overly dark roast

Posted by FataMorgana on July 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good coffee, but the roast was too dark. We ought to try the middle ... But what a flavor of the whole house!

Really dark roast!

Posted by odereviews on December 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

First of all, this coffee has one of the nicest packages there is. Too bad that the shipping weight is bit high. Coffee tastes great (might be too much, if you don't like dark roasted), and this a nice gift idea to any coffee fan. Please notice that this is whole bean coffee. Cap of the product was missing. It was still sealed. Good thing I bought this one for myself.

1 2 3 4