i dont leave reviews, but i HAVE to this time

Posted by j-pack on March 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never really cared that much about my hair. That's the reason I've been brushing it with normal brushes my whole life, just destroying my natural curl pattern. But as I'm getting older I've decided to start taking better care of my hair, and have at least tried brushing my hair using only my fingers, as I was told to do to protect my curl pattern. I would have to say my curl pattern is maybe type 3b/c, just taking a shot in the dark. I would never in a million years be able to get through my hair using only my fingers. it's impossible. Especially after sleeping on it all night. I put this stuff in as soon as I got it this morning after showering. Within 15 seconds my fingers were gliding through my knot free hair. It's absolutely insane. as im living in japan right now it helps that shipping is crazy cheap. thank you, iherb, for my soft, knot free curls!

Does what it says!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just got this product today and tried it out immediately. I am super impressed with this product because for once I've found a product that does what it says and it worked right away! I did not have to put an excessive amount of product in my hair for it to work (two quarter sized globs). My hair is coily 4b hair type and I am transitioning from relaxed hair to natural. Because I've had relaxed hair most of my life I had forgotten how to care for my hair in its natural state. Well this product will be key to my maintenance because it elongates the coils so that it is easy to comb and does not hurt or snap when combing. Go ahead and try it, iherb has the best price around.

Plus d'étoiles !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

Si c'était possible, je doublerais les étoiles. Ce produit a littéralement changé mes boucles ! Je l'utilise en leave-in et quelle douceur... Je suis 3A/B et ma fille est 1A, nous l'utilisons toutes deux.

Not that useful

Posted by Cecilisabeth on January 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

+: At first when I've used it I haven't see who it help to detangle. But after trying it diferently it has work. You need to use it on soaking wet hair just as soon as you get out of the shower, like that you can use less product. -: It do not make that much of difference... I mean, you can use a conditionner to detangle your hair, I don't see the utility of this product, personally, and I have 4B/C kinky/curly black afro hair. The only good things about it is that it's all natural, but it don't make my hair moisturise, I can't use it just like that, do not make it soft or anything and, it is so pricy for what it is! So I don't recommand it.

muy buen producto

Posted by 5lanvianvil on March 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Al comprarlo pensé que sería más o menos del montón, pero me he llevado una grata sorpresa. Tengo mucho pelo, seco, muy rizado y que se enreda muy, muy fácilmente; por lo que siempre suelo usar mucha cantidad de productos acondicionadores y emplear mucho tiempo para acomodar mínimamente el pelo. Este producto es distinto, cunde mucho y solo se necesita una pequeña cantidad, tiene un poder desenredante excepcional (mucho mayor que productos cargados de siliconas), no tiene un olor muy fuerte, desliza bien, no reseca, no apelmaza...; además, al ser tan efectivo, se ahorra tiempo y acabas con el pelo enseguida. Ha sido todo un acierto que volveré a comprar seguro.

Good leave in,

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like it, love the smell. It reminds me of Pina Coladas. It works for me when my hair is damp (I think that's part of the directions, but I don't remember). It curls the hair, but also dries it out.

not what I expected...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have long 2c, mediumm texture hair. I don´t usually use leave-in conditioner because they weigh my hair down, and this one is not an exception, my curls look great while drying,then when I scrunch out the crunch my hair is veeery soft and shiny but curls just disappear. i have tried to use minimun amount as a leave-in, but still it didn't work. Anyway, I like to use it as a rinse out conditioner because it is WONDERFULL as a detangler and I only need a little amount to detangle my hair and it also make my curls clump and pop. I also like to use it for 2nd and 3rd day as a styler aid (on dry hair), and make conditioner spray with it. The smell is nice and light. Probably I will repurchase because it is so versatile for me, although it doesn´t work for me as a leave-in. If you have very curly hair you should definitely try this as a leave-in, and you'll be amazed of how easy detangling can be.

Very good!

Posted by felininho on November 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really nice smell and very good detangler for my 34/ 3b hair. I'll buy again.

No more knots!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

99% love this product. First tried this product on my curly hair a bit over a year ago when it was bob length, now it's substantially longer and still no need to comb/brush ever!! I put it into wet hair after co-washing and run thru with fingers. Works a treat, nice and light, no frizz 👍 & great curl definition. I back it up with Giovanni gel for a bit of hold/extra curl def for a night out. Just starting my 3rd bottle. Lasts ages. 1% dislike is the smell on wet hair, a bit like bubblegum. I can deal with that 😃

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing for defining my wavy hair, depending on what I use it can go almost totally straight, this brings it into full curly territory. Moisturizes adequately too, worth the price for sure.