Very nourishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is fabulous.This tames and elongates my hair. I highly recommend it.

Detangler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great detangler. Not moisturizing though. Pricey. Contains alcohol Good detangler. Not good for merely moisturizing hair. You will need a leave in with this.

Quite heavy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have fine hair like myself this product will be too heavy for you. My hair would literally fall off because of how much this was weighing them down, although if you rinse it out it doesn't do much at all, so this is definitely a leave-in product.

its good but not what i was expecting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it dose the job it holds the curls for a good period of time but it feels just like a hair gel and i dont like the feeling of it on my hair i thought it will be more like a hair conditioner and it dose't have the best smell

Initially Moisturizing Then Dries Up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This gives a good slip when first applied but gradually makes my afro hair tends coily and easily knotted and then completely dries up by the next day, not a good leave-in for me.

I don't get the hype

Posted by kitihowaito on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this leave in solely because of the rave reviews and I am disappointed. I don't have any problems (flakes, stickiness, etc) but it feels like I have no conditioner at all in my hair. I am 2/3 of the way through the bottle and with daily use my hair has become kind of stiff and straw like. My $1 Suave conditioner does a much better job. I'd say save your money for something else.

Pas mal...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Détend bien les boucles mais ne laisse pas un toucher très doux sur les cheveux.

Coated hair, but not didn't find great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This coated my hair, but didn't like the feel of leaving it in hair. Didn't find it detangled great.