No more knots!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

99% love this product. First tried this product on my curly hair a bit over a year ago when it was bob length, now it's substantially longer and still no need to comb/brush ever!! I put it into wet hair after co-washing and run thru with fingers. Works a treat, nice and light, no frizz 👍 & great curl definition. I back it up with Giovanni gel for a bit of hold/extra curl def for a night out. Just starting my 3rd bottle. Lasts ages. 1% dislike is the smell on wet hair, a bit like bubblegum. I can deal with that 😃

Perfectly Moisturising!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Currently, I'm on my third bottle. At first use, because of not understanding my hair, I didn't think that it worked that well so I stopped using it. It was only after I had damaged my hair for the umpteenth time, which dried it out severely, that I decided to return to it out of desperate need for moisture. I'm so glad that I did! I use a mixture of 1/3 oil, 2/3 Kinky. I also do a separate mix with aloe or water and a small drop of oil. Learning about what my hair needs to be healthy has been an uphill struggle. Discovering Kinky has made a huge difference! By the way, I have very sensitive afro hair and yet it works very well for me. Thanks Iherb for your reasonable prices and delivery charges.

Great detangler.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is by far better than any conditioner i have ever used, in terms of detangling.Excellent slip, lovely smell. Also, it did not over condition my hair and i don't have to use a palmful to get my hair to detangle. With other conditioners, a lot of hair seemed to be falling out in the shower while detangling, due to "over-moistness"/ over conditioning; it has stopped with KCKT.

So far so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It feels kinda like a silicone-product, (in a good way) but luckily it isn't! It smells great, sweet but not overly sweet. The smell reminds me of some of those really good-smelling rubber erasers! I will be using this more of this, and this product has tempted me to try more from the brand.

Great Product .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have rather fine wavy ringlet hair, that just loves to frizz all the time, when using this product on the lower ends of my hair, that seems to control them . It adds shine to my hair, which i havent had for ages, it is soft and it keeps it curl all the time, I will buy again for sure.....

Kinky Curly Knot Today

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have 2C-3A thick hair, and I am caucasian. I use this as a leave in, and I only need the tiniest bit. It is lovely and all natural. I love the smell and the fact that it isn't sticky or greasy.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Très bon leave-in. Pour un style effet mouillet

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

C'est un must pour moi. Il hydrate et définit très bien. Il m'aide aussi au démêlage et je m'en sers également en leave-in. Sans silicone ou autre cochonnerie , je l'ai adopté pour longtemps je pense...

not what I expected...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have long 2c, mediumm texture hair. I don´t usually use leave-in conditioner because they weigh my hair down, and this one is not an exception, my curls look great while drying,then when I scrunch out the crunch my hair is veeery soft and shiny but curls just disappear. i have tried to use minimun amount as a leave-in, but still it didn't work. Anyway, I like to use it as a rinse out conditioner because it is WONDERFULL as a detangler and I only need a little amount to detangle my hair and it also make my curls clump and pop. I also like to use it for 2nd and 3rd day as a styler aid (on dry hair), and make conditioner spray with it. The smell is nice and light. Probably I will repurchase because it is so versatile for me, although it doesn´t work for me as a leave-in. If you have very curly hair you should definitely try this as a leave-in, and you'll be amazed of how easy detangling can be.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a conditioner that had no silicone etc... This offers a nice smooth conditioned feel to my hair however, I have fine wavy hair and it is too heavy for me as a leave in. It works GREAT as a wash out conditioner for me, especially after I dye my hair with Henna.