Perfect For Defrizzing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have curly hair and use this before using a curl cream and it really helps keep the frizz down

Super Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair is so dry and it tangles all the time but after I found this product it doesn't anymore. I highly recommend this to curly or wavy dry hair.I use this product after having a shower, put a little amount on my wet hair.

Highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing! I ordered this for my daughter who has fine curly hair. It makes brushing her hair so much easier and leaves her curls looking so beautiful and soft <3

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! Since I live in Japan its hard to find the right products for my thick hair. It really helps with detangling after washing. Enter TQB 664 (without the space) and get 5% off!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It what it is supposed to do very well. Detangling is super easy and fast! loved it

מעולה לשיער המתולתל שלי

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

משיאר את השיער עם לחות נהדרת ריח מהממם של אננס

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well on my daughter's curly hair! Smells good too!

Curltastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Smells great, doesn't make my hair go crunchy and my curls love it.

2012年からずっと使用した商品

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have wild curly hair and this product helps with tangles. The key is to use it while in the shower.

My Holy grail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've seen a lot of reviews on this product for curly hair and I would say it's a "must have item" for every curly girl out there! My hair is 3b and after trying many leave ins THIS ONE IS THE BEST! My hair is hydrated and less frizz. I will definitely buy it again!