Best leave in or wash out conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner as it makes my hair really soft and manageable but doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. I use this conditioner as both a wash out and leave in, I only wish the bottle was bigger! Highly recommend

Good For Curly Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my 4th purchase. Loving this product so much. Good for curly hair. Its keep the hair from detangling and maintain the curl thru out the day. Smelly great too!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 3a/3b curl type, leaning more towards fine hair type and this works amazing as a leave in. I sometimes use it in combination with other hair products (Curlsmith oil-in-cream, Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie, Giovanni leave-in..) but this works just as fine alone. It feels like it is somewhat re-activated (?) when I hop into the the shower again, and my hair doesn't get tangled as much as it used to. Has a nice smell which is pretty mild and fades away and you don't really need to use much to begin with. Definitely recommend if you want defined curls without weighing your hair down

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 4 years old daughter and I always had a little fight moment when it was brushing time. Since we have Kinky curls, our life has changed! Her curls are hydrated at any moment and after swimmingpool the comb just slides through! Amazing product and pretty natural in composition, except for the phenoxiethanol part.

Works really nicely on my 3C hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It took me a little while to figure out the right amount: not very much at all (maybe a dime sized squeeze for 1/2 head), but once I did, I really love it. It's got a very natural looking hold, without crunchiness or greasiness. I use it in concert with a leave-in conditioner or a very small amount of Argan oil. Will order again.

Perfect For Defrizzing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have curly hair and use this before using a curl cream and it really helps keep the frizz down

Super Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair is so dry and it tangles all the time but after I found this product it doesn't anymore. I highly recommend this to curly or wavy dry hair.I use this product after having a shower, put a little amount on my wet hair.

Highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing! I ordered this for my daughter who has fine curly hair. It makes brushing her hair so much easier and leaves her curls looking so beautiful and soft <3

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! Since I live in Japan its hard to find the right products for my thick hair. It really helps with detangling after washing. Enter TQB 664 (without the space) and get 5% off!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It what it is supposed to do very well. Detangling is super easy and fast! loved it