Lovely cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

I liked it it was good

Very dry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for these, but I found them very dry and crispy. The flavor was good so if they had been a chewy cookie or at least not half as dry, they would be very tasty.

yummy !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

love these gluten free cookies!!! Lucy's are the best!!!

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves these biscuits. Not too sweet either, just perfect. No weird after taste. And she loves that they are coated in a little bit of sugar. The only downside is that they do arrive a bit broken. But that’s to be expected.

YUM!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

A delicious cookie. My favorite way to eat these is to crumble one (or two) up, cover with some fresh berries and a dollop of fresh whipped cream...just like a shortcake :)

Best Sugar Cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe the best sugar cookies I've ever bought.

DELICIOUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

literally so delicious. love these cookies, and i cant even tell that theyre vegan!

Tastes really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these cookies for when I get a sweet tooth which I do not eat sweets except for Outshine pop cycles (only healthy ones in Publix). I actually eat all organic and nonGMO foods, so these were a good pick and they are cheaper thru I-Herb than in the health food stores, even cheaper than Whole Foods where I shop too. I actually divided them up in threes, wrapped them in plastic wrap, then put in a ziplock bag and then I can pull them out as when I get a craving.

YUMMY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited to get this with my package that I just had to taste it and I just fell in love!

One of, if not THE, best sugar cookie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

This sugar cookie tastes even better than any gluten sugar cookie or gluten free. By far one of the best cookies out there. I am addicted. Try their chocolate chip and double chocolate too.

1 2 3