The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving this to my dad everyday, on his oatmeal. I also use it to top cakes or ice cream, put it in smoothies, or on green beans. It is such a great product. Not all hemp seed is equal in nutrition. Check the label before you buy. In my experience, Manitoba has the highest nutritional value of all the brands available in my area. iherb has the lowest price by far, and excellent delivery time. I placed my order on a Saturday afternoon, and received my shipment on the following Tuesday. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased.

Nice crunchy topping for salads, sauteed greens, yogurt, ice cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have reviewed this before. Love these hemp seed nuts. Too bad hemp products are still so costly. The U.S. should allow our farmers to grow non-THC hemp for food and cloth, and more. This would help out our farmers and help lower prices.

Good in protein shakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes grind these with filtered water in my blender to make my own hemp milk. In this way I avoid the additives in prepared hemp milk. Then I add flavored whey protien, fruit, etc. It has a very bland taste.

THE BEST

Posted by MichaelAmbrosia on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No complaints from this guy, I can't get enough of these things. The taste is so great, If I could describe it, I would say it tastes like mini unsalted sunflower seeds, these seeds are so incredibly good for your health it's insane.. I usually eat 5 teaspoons a day, either just scooping them in my mouth or blending them in my shakes. Watch out though people...THESE THINGS ARE AWESOMELY ADDICTING. I have more reviews on my profile in regards to backpain/acne, if you suffer from those check my profile and maybe I can help you out, just click my name at the top of this review ( blue text ) and I wish you all the best on your journey's

one of my morning super shake constituents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i use this as one of the ingredients of a daily all-around-efficiency breakfast shake. very high quality stuff. product did not seem denatured in any way, very fluffy and nutritious. retained virtually the same degree of freshness/fluffiness in a ziplock container in my vegetable crisper for about a month.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one product that I absolutely love, fills you up and gives you good energy. What I cant understand is why hemp isnt legal to grow in the USA (of course it used to be). It can be used to make thousands of items from paper, fabric & rope to oil, plastics & building materials etc.. With the economy in shambles and our wonderful president saying for 3 years he is going to create jobs this would be the perfect industry that would benefit everyone from farmers to producers and the economy as well. The problem is the govt is in bed with all the companies that want to keep it illegal! Medical cannabis is another thing that needs to be more accepted because it really does help in alot of situations where people are taking handfuls of toxic drugs that will end up killing them.

So manu uses

Posted by nattfisk on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These lovely little hemp seeds are so versitile! I use this on top of my porridge or yogurt, in the summer time I sprinkle them on top of a salad. I've also used them to make hemp milk, and hemp butter. And I snack on them when I crave something 'extra' after a meal. They taste really good, a little bit nutty. Great quality from Manitoba Harvest!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and nutritious. Glad Manitoba Harvest has this as an option on Iherb. Good in cookies, on salads and mixed in peanut butter with toast.

Great Product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Has a nutty flavor. I throw it in cereal, salads, and peanut butter. Great way to add a complete protein to a meal.

Heart of Health

Posted by alphonite on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We believe in the health benefits of many nutritional supplements including these Hemp Heart granules which are rich in plant based nutrients especially good for the heart and digestion. The delicious nutty flavor is an all positive, wonderful addition to any type of meal and has become one of our favorite super foods.