Oh wow!

Posted by Konnichiwa on December 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best chocolate spread ever! It's nice to know it has just a few simple ingredients as opposed to the chocolate junk spreads commercially sold. The only problem is that it didn't last long in my house.

in need of improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Expiration date is in the summer of next year yet this spread doesnt smell or taste fresh. Obviously, the company needs to shortnen the exp date for its products. Also, I am not happy with the palm oil, soy and a lot if sugar in it. It is tasty, but it needs improvement to make it perfect.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

The amount of added sugar is high, and the oil is separated from the chocolate after the first use.

Expiration date

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought the expiration date was December but received one by June 3. Since I received this today I'd better finish this up real quick. Disappointed that iHerb sent an item with such a short expiration date.

Used To Be Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste has changed so much the choclate quality is so poor i force myself to eat, although I used to enjoy this but not anymore!

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love chocolate nut butter & go through a lot of it. This one is the best I've tried. Will buy again for sure!

mislabelled as vegan product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This item is not vegan at all was very disappointed when I received it. Not sure whether it was Iherb or the seller's fault but now I will examine the ingredients list instead of relying on iherb categories!

Amazing flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you like Nutella, but don't like the fact that it has a million grams of sugar or palm oil, then you should try this. Super creamy, super delicious. The only danger is that you'll eat the whole jar in one sitting.

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

yum.. nuff said

love, LOve, LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have recently been diagnosed diabetic and have completely changed the way I eat. This is my treat, dessert, breakfast or whatever. I put it on apples or eat it right out of the jar. It works for me!

1 2