Yuck, recent jars no good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always buy MaraNatha Organic Peanut Butter, but the last two jars I just received are not at all good. There is no oil separation as usually occurs, and if I had to guess judging by their consistency, I'd say that palm oil or some other fat has been added to make them no-stir (even though the jar says that just peanuts and salt are inside). Definitely not the usual peanut butter I get from MaraNatha! I've written the company but no reply yet. Hoping this is just a one-off and that they can explain why the very poor quality this time.

Perfect For Those Who Avoid Palm Oil And Sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

People with diabetes and health/environment conscious people will love this sugar-free peanut butter, without palm oil. Have been searching for a while until I found this one. Already my fourth bottle!

Too runny, not the peanut butter consistency I expected

Posted by ecnivial on November 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

The labels says only 2 ingredients; dry roasted peanuts and sea salt. But when I opened the jar for the first time slightly tilted, I was shocked when the content spilled out like runny liquid. That doesn't seem like the peanut butter I expected. How MaraNatha gets that consistency with dry roasted peanuts and sea salt is beyond me? Did they add water in it? If so, then they should have included it in the label as well because this doesn't feel honest. I will never buy any more MaraNatha products based on this one experience.

Looks delicious

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on March 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know I am getting real peanut butter when there is oil floating at the top and you have to stir it up! It's hard to find a natural peanut butter without a lot of added sugar. This one is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

The best peanut better I have ever tried with perfect ingredients -no oil and sugar included!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty طعمها لذيذ

Love It.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Must say it's truly the yummiest PB. Ordering my third bottle.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it!!! It feels natural and not sweet because of sugars. Crunchy in the right way. It's my regular purchase

The perfect peanut butter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is what I have been searching for. It only took 15 years, but after sampling a variety of nut butters (smooth, chunky, sweet, salty, natural, non-stir, organic, and the like), I've finally found one that I can call perfection. Here in Japan, it's impossible to find peanut butter (other than one standard brand that is full of sugar and preservatives), and now that I know where to find it, I will keep a never ending supply of MaraNatha organic crunchy peanut butter on hand to satisfy my salty urges

Sooo Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found myself eating this with a spoon, it was so tasty! Love it.