Great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great soap, holy grail for body and face! Helps with tinea versicolor and any other fungal issues. Hope it doesn't get discontinued!

helps my cystic acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My face breaks out really bad with cystic acne and it feels so inflamed. I was so desperate. First I used salicylic acid soap from home health brand, it helps a bit but doesn't cure at all. I purchased this when the soap was not in stock. It turns out that this soap is the hero, within a month it helps to drying the acne and ease the itch. My face is glowing! I'm so happy! This product is amazing! Please, please don't discontinue this one!!! Highly recommended for cystic acne!

my rosacea life saver!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hands down one of the best soaps i'v used for my rosacea. Amazing!!! I noticed the difference in just one day of using it.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap for when my eyebrows become unbearably flaky in the dry winter months. It is very soothing. It melts away to nothing very quickly if left in the shower, though; keep it safely dry when not in use.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

clear and clean.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for washing acne prone skin. I like that This soap does not leave the skin too dry.

Pricey but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product for my sensitive skin.

Not for dehydrated or dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately can't write such great review about this product as I have read here. I hoped that it will be perfect for my sensitive mixed skin. I do not have any blemishes and rarely use any cosmetic and to me it cleans fine, but.... it completely dehydrates my skin. Used it for couple of weeks hoping that my skin may adapt, but no such luck. Use it to wash hands now.

No difference in my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help with Perioral Dermatitis, didn't seem to make a difference. Fine to use as a soap though and the small bars last a long time.