This product works as described

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to work as descrided with out any side effects you wake up feeling refreshed and sleep soundly during the night I would recommend this for people who are having trouble sleeping .

It works 100%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works 20 minutes after you take 1 pill. I recommend!

/Natrol-Melatonin-3-mg-

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one every evening it makes me sleep without trouble I find it a very good Herb thank you

Fantastic, and not just for sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Myself and partner have both benefitted from deeper, much more restful sleep. I take as instructed and sleep very well. Separate to these benefits I have also experienced significant improvements in my mood and other symptoms related to depressive & bipolar tendencies. Further research, although limited, has hinted at melatonin as a potential treatment for the illnesses mentioned above and after trying it for myself, I'd encourage anybody in a similar position to give it a try. Cannot recommend enough.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Melotonin is great for the occasion use... find it less effective if taken regularly...

Fantastic product that actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my son who has sleep issues. he has been using it for 3 weeks now and the difference in his sleep patterns has changed dramatically!!

excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

convenient and affordable.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave one bottle to my sister who is a nurse and does lots of night shift. And iv been giving 3mg Tony son at night. Both have been having great results. My son doesn’t resist sleep any more.. he falls asleep with5 mins now rather then an hour.

5 PERCENT OFF CLICK GREEN LINK

Posted by 5 PERCENT OFF CLICK HERE on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product at an insane price! Who needs sleeping tablets? Melatonin is a natural hormone our body produces, and can be interrupted in production die to blue light from tvs, and other electronic devices. Take 1 of these 20-30 minutes before you plan on sleeping and you'll go to sleep a lot quicker than usual, it only takes about 10 minutes to go to sleep now! I prefer this version as opposed to the "Time release" version as I don't get as much residual drowsiness as I wake up, 100% recommend this over any sleeping formula, mainly because of the price point and effectiveness!