This product works as described

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to work as descrided with out any side effects you wake up feeling refreshed and sleep soundly during the night I would recommend this for people who are having trouble sleeping .

It works 100%

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works 20 minutes after you take 1 pill. I recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one every evening it makes me sleep without trouble I find it a very good Herb thank you

Fantastic, and not just for sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Myself and partner have both benefitted from deeper, much more restful sleep. I take as instructed and sleep very well. Separate to these benefits I have also experienced significant improvements in my mood and other symptoms related to depressive & bipolar tendencies. Further research, although limited, has hinted at melatonin as a potential treatment for the illnesses mentioned above and after trying it for myself, I'd encourage anybody in a similar position to give it a try. Cannot recommend enough.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Melotonin is great for the occasion use... find it less effective if taken regularly...

Fantastic product that actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my son who has sleep issues. he has been using it for 3 weeks now and the difference in his sleep patterns has changed dramatically!!

excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

convenient and affordable.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave one bottle to my sister who is a nurse and does lots of night shift. And iv been giving 3mg Tony son at night. Both have been having great results. My son doesn’t resist sleep any more.. he falls asleep with5 mins now rather then an hour.

Posted by 5 PERCENT OFF CLICK HERE on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product at an insane price! Who needs sleeping tablets? Melatonin is a natural hormone our body produces, and can be interrupted in production die to blue light from tvs, and other electronic devices. Take 1 of these 20-30 minutes before you plan on sleeping and you'll go to sleep a lot quicker than usual, it only takes about 10 minutes to go to sleep now! I prefer this version as opposed to the "Time release" version as I don't get as much residual drowsiness as I wake up, 100% recommend this over any sleeping formula, mainly because of the price point and effectiveness!