Miracle Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

It took about a week for it to start working. I have fibromyalgia & my sleep has been getting progressively worse. Now I can get to sleep most nights & I am waking up only once a night instead 2 or more times. The only problem is that the tablet will not break in half, it crumbles.

Posted by FlyingDutchman on December 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried different melatonin preparations from Schiff, Optimum Nutrition, Swanson and Now foods, but the Natrol 5mg TR works the best for me and is completely vegetarian. Highly recommended. The iHerb service is second to none and you can't beat their international shipping rates.

Sleep Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps get you to sleep. Not as effective in maintaining uninterrupted sleep through the night.

This product has lived up to its claims.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first purchased this product with a degree of skepticism, however I have found it to be quite beneficial to help getting off to sleep. I also seem to sleep more peacefully and awake refreshed. I have since made a second purchase having been convinced of the benefits of this product.

Melatonin time release

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son has a vision impairment and autism - sleep is hard son in our house . We have used this successfully now for 3 months with him getting quickly to sleep and sleeping more soundly . The bonus is it's much cheaper than paying for the compounding chemist product and for us works just as well .

easy to fall asleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic finally sleeping

Fantastic product for insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for a family member who suffers sever anxiety and as a result insomnia. Has been a monumental success. Helps them to fall asleep within half an hour of taking the tablet. They now sleep through where they were waking up after an hour or two an unable to fall back to sleep. The only negative is that I would suggest it used earlier in the night rather than later to avoid waking up sleepy.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used these in the past with great effect (ie helps me go to sleep and stay mostly asleep throughout the night). I find them excellent too for jetlag. Earlier this year, whilst in the USA, I purchased some local pharmacy branded melatonin as I had run out of my usual Natrol branded supply and found them to be disappointingly less effective. I think the fact that yours are slow release is the bonus for me. Also, they arrived in the mail within a week of ordering :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

This produt make me sleep again! I recomend.

Safe Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love Melatonin for getting to sleep. I wake up refreshed. Natrol makes a quality product. iHerb has the best prices, too.