Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really helps in problems .of gums

re-ordering

Posted by PatriciaM on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this Healthy Gums rinse some time ago and really liked it--once I got the bottle open. Since finishing the bottle have tried other products but none of them did the job the way this one did--when I managed to get the lid off! So will try again and see if I can defeat the lid the way the rinse defeated my tender gums.

Best rinse out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, doesn't stain teeth or sink, and helps to speed up healing in the mouth (worked wonders after wisdom teeth removal).

not recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought two instead of one by mistake so I used it for enough time to judge .. useless and it has very sugary taste

weird taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

don't think i'll buy it again

Works For Sensitive Gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good to cure sensitive gums. It is worth it.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only mouthwash that I have tried that doesn't leave the bitter aftertaste the morning after. And my Tounge doesn't get the weird sensation like if I would use listerin. But it tastes kind of like acid reflux and cinnamon for some reason..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like this item. It really helps to make gums more healthy. Will order again.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Adult son has many medical conditions, which contribute to weaker gums. He also is often too ill to attend to flossing or dental cleanings as often as he possibly should. Once we started him on this product, about a year ago, within 3-4 weeks we noticed an improvement. Bleeding gums stopped. after 4-5 weeks, totally.We recently arranged for a special dental hygienist appt and they couldnt believe he was as ill as he is, nor how good his gums looked , given his inability to properly effect dental hygiene. This rinse has done wonders for hims gum health. It isnt too minty and what we do is rinse with small amount to loosen debris, brush, then rinse again. If he is too ill for a good brushing, the rinse is used a few extra times in that day. ( it isnt meant to replace good dental hygiene but for the infirm it is a fair compromise)

great taste