Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
11-20 of 34 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Skin texture improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin texture improves tremendously

Thanks for your feedback!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and I am taking to help with my cholesterol. My cholesterol test that I had done in June was 175 and this was about 25 less than before. So, I think it is definitely helping. IHerb is a great company and the ordering is easy and I have had a very good experience with them. I will order again from IHerb.

Thanks for your feedback!

There is no better for omega-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

omega-3 with absolutely no fishy aftertaste

Thanks for your feedback!

Отличная женская смесь

Posted by Frolikova on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

шикарная женская смесь масел. Есть список препаратов. которые надо пить всем и пожизненно. Так говорит мой врач - эндокринолог и нутрициолог. В список этих БАД входит ОМЕГА 3 ( не путать с рыбьим жиром. Рыбий жир - это как нефть, а омега 3 - это бензин. Мы же машину нефтью не заправляем, поэтому и пить надо омегу 3 ). В этим препарате отличное сочетание ЭПК и ДГК. и добавлены необходимые масла для гормонального цикла. И этот препарат - один из самых выгодных выходит. А к омеге пожизненно надо пить вит Д3. Посмотрите ПабМЕд. Именно по Д3 самые большие исследования о пользе его

Thanks for your feedback!

Natural Factors, WellBetX Rx Omega-3 Factor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Omega-3 Factor is a good product and I have been ordering it from you for over a year now. You make it easy to order and I receive my order in a very timely manner. Thank you for your service.

Thanks for your feedback!

Mercury concerns

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product because it has guarentees of purity - no heavy metals.

Thanks for your feedback!

Good for MS.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have MS and I feel a difference when I take this. I have been using this for 5 years. I seem to have less fatigue and less dizziness while taking this product.

Thanks for your feedback!

Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It may work for others, but for me it caused stomach upset and diarrhea.

Thanks for your feedback!

Fish Oil Order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Y'all have done a continuously great job. The website is easy to navigate, and my orders show up on my mailbox in a few days. Keep up the great service.

Thanks for your feedback!

PMSのために。

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

生理の1週間くらい前から頭痛があったり体調を崩すので。ボラージオイルも良いらしいので試してみてます。オメガ3は前から飲んでいたのですが日本製のだと一粒にはいってる量が少ないと思いました。普段のオメガ6の摂取量とのバランスなので、一度に2カプセルと書いてありますが日によって取る量調整してます。

Thanks for your feedback!

11-20 of 34 total

1 2 3 4