Good, but plastic bag inside was open

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to try this cereal before it arrived and skeptical about eating it once I opened the cardboard box - the plastic bag containing the cereal was open. After contemplating it for awhile, I ate the cereal (took my chances, still alive!) and it tasted fine. Taste-wise it was comparable to other cereals, but the ingredients seem very healthy, which is great.

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

it tastes good and simple

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Get something good as my expected. Will re-purchase.

its ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its is alright. Not very tasty or too sweet.

Good ingredients except for the cane sugar

Posted by caffeinated on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the ingredients! Except for the cane sugar part. It contains 4g of sugar per 30g serving. According AHA, the max added sugar intake for women per day is 25g (36g for men). So I prefer avoiding added sugar in my meals altogether. I like to sprinkle about 1-2 tablespoons of raisins, dried goji berries, toasted coconut flakes, and chia seeds. I'm still trying out other cereals from iherb. I might consider buying this one again unless I find a better alternative

Yummy and filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

i love the crunchiness and this cereal really does fill you up. i wish that it is less sweet- sugar is abit too high. otherwise, taste really good.

I can't finish a pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe good for people who like cereal

organic attract me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

i am totally attracted by any organic product, so i bought this for breakfast mix with milk. The ingredients look fabulous,looking forward to taking it soon.

Looks just like cornflakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Looks like a bowl of cornflakes when you pour them out. Goes a bit soggy when you put milk on them so I eat them fast as I luke crunchy cereal. Tastes a bit sweet as there is some sort of syrup in them. Tasty but due to added sugar not sure if it is THAT healthy?

I do not know what "Title" means here.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2014 | Verified Purchase