Dessert in a bottle!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is nice in some teas, but I've found if you mix it with equal parts cocoa and coconut oil (then refrigerate) it makes a wonderful dessert!!

Excellent product!

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried five of the flavors so far and my two favorites are the chocolate raspberry and english toffee. The vanilla is very disappointing it tastes fake. The orange is good and the lemon drop is okay though I prefer a more tart lemony flavor. Overall I highly recommend the rasp. chocolate, english toffee, and orange flavors.

Fantastic taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic for baking or for the morning coffee. Only sad that Theres not a dropper in the lid like in some of the other flavours.

Tastes pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We use this in yogurt and in almond milk, and it works very well in both.

Tasty

Posted by Katy on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great sweetener. Nice flavour. Sweet & tasty without the calories.

Smells amazing and tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've always been anti-sweetners, even natural ones leave an awful taste in my mouth. The English Toffee stevia is fabulous in my coffee and I always look forward to using it every day. As long as I stick to the 5 drops and don't get greedy, I don't get that strange aftertaste. Would definitely buy this again.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious addition to my morning cuppa

Sabor goloso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tienes que contenerte para no tomarlo directamente del bote, porque huele de maravilla. Lo utilizo para los cereales del desayuno. Eso sí, como con casi todos los edulcorantes, como se te vaya la mano amarguea bastante.

A must try! So yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A must try. It has a lovely caramel flavour. So yummy!!

This product is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really love this product. You can add it to almost anything, coffee, pancakes, oats, baking. Get creative and use this instead of sugar and make the perfect tasting food/snacks.