Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this Gem, it really and truly works to boost the immune system! Seriously powerful stuff, because of my infection i can feel when anything attacks it, and this Colostrum boosted my immune system so much i could feel my antibodies attacking the infection and my temperature rises. Ill always buy this product from Now. Advice: Dont use every day because the body can grow immune to it, only use it when you need that boost!

Mixes well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few different Colostrum powders, but find this one mixes the best with water. Some do not combine.

good immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I used this on my Boxer when she was diagnosed with inflammtory bowel disease and we were told she would have a short life. That's 2 years ago now and she's perfect. We only use it infrequently now as she's balanced and eats only home made and raw food. Thank you for this product.

Help with Fibromyalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Pain Specialist suggested that taking Colostrum supplement to help with my Fibro pain. I have a niece who also suffers with Fibro. We have both been taking Now Foods Colostrum Powder 20 grams twice a day for the past few weeks. We have both been feeling the benefits of this excellent product. The price and quality of this product ensures that we will continue to use it well into the future. We will recommend Now Foods to family and friends also! Thank you iHerb, Very Much!!!

Tastes wonderful and seems to do the trick !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes magnificent and seems to be giving me improved energy and stamina since i stated taking it. My major complaint about this brand is that the 3 ounce container is way too small for a family of people taking it. I wish NOW would package this colostrum in larger containers and because they don't I am NOW on the lookout for a brand of equal or better quality and value that does.

Arrived as promised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product arrived as promised and it seems to be of top quality. However, this is not recommended for anyone who is lactose intolerant.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

best brand of colostrum i've tried

Colostrum for dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this colostrum, because my 10 year old rescued sheperd mix from Russia has very soft poop often. I have had him checked at the vets - everything fine. Apart from the soft poop he is healthy, happy, eats well, gains weight, shiny fur, no allergies. So I decided not to worry about it too much anymore. I read that colostrum is supposed to be good for the GI tract, so I decided to give it a try - I give my dog 1 tsp a day. His poop seems much better now, even though not perfect; but I must add, that I also give him slippery elm powder once a day and also a little ground psyllium husk. I like to buy supplements that are made for humans for my dog, because if he won't take it, I can take it myself and won't have to throw it out. Once this bottle is finished, I'll take a break for a while and see if it gets worse again, and if so I will reorder this colostrum from iherb.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really helped me with my gut healing process.

It accelerates treatment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I am ill for example some flu, I am much more quickly healthy when I use this product. Also the symptoms of some illness of respiratory system are not so serious.

1 2 3