Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use it in my morning smoothie to add protein and balance the glycemic index of the fruit and veggies! Doesn't add flavor or consistency to the smoothie! Haven't taken enough to notice effects on nails hair, cartilage, etc.

My knees are healed !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After x-ray and MR (magnetic resonans imaging) the doctors said it was nothing to do With my knees, I had to live With the pain (I had no more cartilage left) Very painful going downstairs or jogging f ex. I take 1 spoon every day in yoghurt or juice/shake, etc.

Flavourless

Posted by ronenil on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use and flavourless. Perfect for making Jell_O like desserts, or just ad them in a hot drink as a supplement.

Taste well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this every day to get enouch proteins, As a side-effect my knee have stopped aking! I have got arthrite in it after broken leg and destroid knee.

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a supplement in juice. I just shake it up in a sports bottle with some juice and drink it immediately. It is supposed to be good for joints, etc. It is difficult to notice when pain goes away because it's not supposed to be there in the first place. However, I do notice that my neck and shoulders are less stiff than before I started using it. I will continue to use it.

bones/skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this helps my bones/joint/skin and cracking.... i have osteopenia

Very good

Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzz on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is great for making desserts and also health benefits are already seen. My knees hurt less. Probably will buy again.

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this gelatin--It has no taste, can be mixed with anything (I mix it with my morning smoothie for some protein,or put it in soup)and mixes very easily without clumping. I haven't been using long enough to notice health effects yet, but will try to repost when I do. Will definitely order again!

Great source of unsweetened protein - Great for cooking - Unique & Beneficial Amino Acids not Usually in our Diets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As the title of my review states - the amino acids in this are not as common in our diets, since we started shunning the cartilage and 'odd' cuts of meats, in favor of pure muscle meat. Much of an animal is not muscle meat - and we benefit from the different amino acids in those 'other' parts. Research Proline, Glutamine, and Glycine (which this powder is high in) if you're interested. These amino acids aren't considered essential, but are very beneficial, especially for people with bowel disorders (in the case of glutamine). This powder can add nutrition and body to vegetable and meat broths, or become homemade low-sugar jello, gelatin candies, chocolate mousse, or a nutritious boost to your smoothies. Learn to use it and let it 'bloom' before adding it to recipes, though, for best results (hit the google machine!) Such a versatile ingredient that I always make sure I have in my kitchen. Unlike knox, this is beef-based and not pork-based, which is important to me. It's much cheaper here on Iherb than the lower-quality kind available in grocery stores. Very popular with Primal/Paleo people, too. Packaging, quality, and shipping speed were great!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Did not breake my skin out in acne, like other brand did. So this one I am holding on to. Repurchased already:)