Great protein!

Posted by Nadiaxog on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't expecting to love this when I ordered it on special. The flavor is so mild and easy to drink and it dissolves very easily in liquid. Also, it's nutritional profile is very comparable to whey! A great alternative to dairy for someone who's looking for a great protein powder that's low carb and easy to drink.

All NOW products are good, I should've checked size, though...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Insofaras the pea protein powder, I'm sensitive to a lot of things, I never know what, so there's nothing added to this one... It's not blendable w/ a spoon, so you will need to use a blender... It tastes good and gives me protein! I should've checked the size, it's worth it for this size, it was what I could afford at the time. I'd give it a half month supply...

Great Product

Posted by heidischuyten on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great source of protein for people with lots of food allergies like myself. I am allergic to gluten, dairy, soy, rice, you name it and I am probably allergic. This did not taste very good mixed with plain milk or water. I added it to chocolate almond milk and then mixed it up with ice cubes and it was very pleasant to drink. :)

Quality affordable protein & yummy in soups!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got this as a trial at first (smaller jar for just under $4). It smells & tastes like peas, for sure! I like that it doesn't have anything else in it. I tried it in oatmeal, but wasn't too thrilled about the taste. Trial and error. So now I put it in soups (chicken broth, or even split pea soup), and it's great! It dissolves pretty well with a fork. I use whey protein as my main protein supplement. But it's usually a little sweet, so I make fruit smoothies with it. Alas, I wanted something else in addition to whey, just to change it up a bit. So this works great for me! I just ordered the big jar of it, which will last a long time, as I won't be using it every day.

Now Foods, Pea Protein, Natural Unflavored, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Of course, taste is like peas and its not yummy, but I am adding stevia to it and then this protein is good, pure, healthy.

Buyer beware-- product is MADE IN CHINA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about three weeks, and it was only today that I read the tiny print on the side that said "Product of China." Ugh. It tastes pretty bad and is gritty, to boot. Guess I have to keep searching for a non-dairy protein powder.

I thought it would taste weird but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only bought this as a trial since the price is low and I wanted to try out unflavored pea protein just to see how it tasted like. I was preparing for the worst to be honest. To my surprise this has a very pleasant taste, for something unflavored. I've tried Sunwarrior Warrior Blend unflavored pea/cranberry/hemp protein powder before and had an extremely hard time to finish the whole pack (struggling to finish it instead of binning the thing as it was so pricey) as I found the powder to be too salty for my taste. I would buy this again.

Great!

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mix it with food or in juice. Undrinkable if only mixed with water. Fills me up and no one can taste it in my pancakes.

very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the taste is really like regular peas. i use it to enrich soups and it comes out great. also great nutrition values. if used in protein shakes,it's not sweet (obviously) so i need to use some extra silan or honey

Pea Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A great start to the day, mix it in everything, muffins, cakes, smoothies etc