Best thing on the market if you suffer from bad skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! After reading about all the benefits of this product, I purchased some to use on my skin. I have had such wonderful results that I will continue to order it from this site. I use it along with honey to make facials and hair masks. I like to use it in the tub also. Leaves your skin and hair feeling soft and does wonders for acne! I have suffered from acne my whole life and have spent thousands on medications, peels, spa treatments...you name it and I've done it. I have had better results from using wheat germ oil than anything else. My skin looks wonderful and even if I do get a pimple, I simply use the wheat germ oil at night and the pimple is almost gone by morning. Great stuff! I refuse to waste any more money on harsh chemicals and medications when I can use something that is good for me and so much cheaper!

I like it!

Posted by Edelweiss on March 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I knew: Property wheat oil to keep skin soft and supple due to its ability to maintain peripheral blood circulation, making it ideal for the care of an aging, aging skin. The result is that the oil from wheat germ was shown to get rid of wrinkles on the face and neck, the skin around the eyes, if problematic, coarse skin, with cracks, roughness, and chapped lips and hands. The oil also prevents stretch marks a change in body weight and pregnancy. She took to make a mask on the skin. For example: -If your facial skin freckles or age spots, the wheat germ oil is used either alone or in combination with oils of juniper, lemon, grapefruit, bergamot (a tablespoon of wheat oil - 1 drop of other essential oils). In this case, applications are made - are superimposed with oil cloth for no more than half an hour, the affected skin. -To get rid of wrinkles around the eyes one tablespoon of butter mixed with wheat straw limetta essential oil, sandalwood and neroli or two drops of oil of rose and sandalwood. -If the skin of the face or lips are too dry and flaky, the wheat germ oil is used alone or in combination with essential oils of rose, lemon balm, limetta taken in a ratio of 1-2 drops per tablespoon of wheat oil. At the same time massaging the skin smeared with up to three times a day. If you do not be lazy and do such a mask on a regular basis, you will soon see the same amazing transformation of your skin, like me!

Great moisturizer (food for my skin)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

30 years ago I used wheat germ oil on my skin as I was concerned about the ingredients in lotions. When a boyfriend complained about it's nutty smell, I quit. Recently I'd been suffering from itchy, dry skin and decided to try wheat germ oil again. I put about a teaspoonful in my hand, rub them together, then spread it over my skin - especially concentrating on my elbows and other problem areas. So far, so good, it's working for me. I think this is a healthy alternative to lotions.

Helps to build strenght in the body

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

Whaet Germ Oil is good for the heart. One Table spoon before meal. It will build up strength in the body when taken every day with other supplements, (1 tbs of apple cider vinegarwith one tbs honey, and also I teaspoon of cayenne pepper.

Miracle product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works wonders on my stretch marks

Vitamin E used on scars

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good source for Vitamin E and I use the product on scars. Works great

dink it, and it'll give you great skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes good, and gives you smooth skin. your skin looks and feels healthy :) - Norway -

Wheat Germ Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this oil. But it smells sooo much like wheat!!! Not pleasant to wear outside. I use it at night sometimes before bed. It really soothes my cracked skin. Gets rid of the itch and burn of dry skin. I put a bit in my hair also because it has lots of goodies in it (vitamins and such).

Excellant Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've used Wheat Germ Oil before. It has been quite awhile ago tho. We use it for our dogs coat. It is perfect choice for animals which shed. Wheat Germ Oil helps animals to have a healthy shiny coat.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Potent, unrefined, rich amber orange color. A lot of people complain about the taste and smell of wheat germ oil but I love it! Makes a great moisturizer for my body.