NEW FORMULA totally DISAPPOINTED!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After contacting the manufacturer of this "USED TO BE MOST WONDERFUL" product, I was very disappointed to hear that the formula has been changed. Below, is the response I rec'd. I will add that the company was very quick to respond to my inquiry, and were very up front about the situation, which I very much appreciated. Our stevia extract changed in May 2013. We simply had no choice but to change our extract. The extract that we had been using is no longer available. The matter was out of our hands.

Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The stevia that I ordered this time was bitter. The others I ordered were sweet.. I hope it was just a bad batch.My sister gave me one from her batch and it was sweet. I will try to order again soon a dn hopefully it will be better. This is the first time that I have gotten a bitter tasting stevia from yall.. Sorry complain ,but thought you should check into it..

This used to be the best stevia I could find...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They have changed the formula, and unfortunately what used to be the greatest stevia is now pretty awful. I had to return 12 bottles, it is just so bitter and weak compared to the old formula. I wish they would change it back to the previous formula.

bad product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the formula has changed and you never let the consumer know!!!!!! the new taste is nothing like it was. i returned for a refund never received it

poor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

never get the product

Bad after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the bad after taste of this product..

Alcohol free stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was not please with the container. the rubber part on top leaks constantly. I have to use more than the other I normally order that contains alcohol. I will not purchase again, going back to my original product purchase