Very sweet - excellent!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it in my coffee and hot chocolate. Very sweet, few drops are what it takes. I love the fact it is alcohol free. I usually get the bigger bottle and it lasts me for months. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Simply Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stevia fits the bill when you need to add a bit of sweetness. No after taste and easy to use next time I will buy two, one to travel with me wherever I go!

Best Stevia I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried numerous forms of Stevia...other brands, those w/alcohol, powder packets, etc. and this is the best Stevia I have used...it has the least aftertaste! I am thrilled with this product!! It has revolutionized by ice tea!!

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have used NuNaturals Alcohol Free Stevia for years - maybe 8. It is a wonderful product.

No artificial taste

Posted by LovingLife85 on November 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

NuNaturals makes the best stevia products. This one is my favorite. -Add it to green smoothies that just need a bit of sweetness or to paleo/candida diet baked goods. A bottle lasts a long time and there is no after taste. -Doesn't give me the issues the stomach issues that xylitol or erythritol do.

NuNaturals Liquid Stevia Rock!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used NuNaturals Singing Dog Liquid Stevia for about two years and still going strong with them. Having used the Alcohol free and the water based, my preference is the water based. Mainly because the alocohol based stevia cause a crusty/gummy byproduct under the stopper cap and on the screw top of the bottle to happen over several uses. This makes it hard to open the stopper cap or put it back on. I would take a damp paper towel to clean of the dried stevia. The Alcohol free liquid stevia does not cause this problem with any build up under the stopper cap. So convenience makes this my preference. I do feel though that the alcohol based is a little more potent in terms of sweetness. The other way I use this wonderful 'Singing Dog' sweetner is to buy the unflavored in at least multiples of four (more cost effective)- then add pure vanilla or pure peppermint flavoring to a bottle (my favorite flavors). Shake well and I'm good to go. Love this stuff in my coffee lattes! I also use it in my veggie/fruit smoothies.

Muy buen endulzante

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Acerté comprando esta Stevia ya que había bastantes tipos en la web y me fié de las buenas opiniones. Lo uso para endulzar el café, té, yogures, etc. y deja un sabor dulce muy bueno, lo recomiendo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love, love this stevia. I've been using the powder packets from from Trader Joe's for quite some time which I have liked but not nearly as much as this liquid form. There is no after taste and I like that the stevia is in it's most natural form. I have already told many people about this product and will continue to do so!!

very good sweetener with convenient packaging

Posted by AYINEX on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

very usefull packaging, very easy to use. thanx for good product

Posted by Norwegianchick on October 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

this clear liquid stevia is good as gold. Goes with anything.